Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosswind

Version 1.009 PILOT edition patch RELEASED!

Fellow Captains & First Officers

The Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400 Version 1.009 PILOT edition patch has been released, and is available for download from within you User Area, under the Majestic Software Support Tab, or from within your Control Panel, under Account Info.

Some of following issues that have been addressed in this patch are:

+ DME/VOR incorrect readings under certain conditions are fixed
+ Electrical system switching for abnormal operation is improved
+ Glideslope problems on certain runways are fixed
+ EGPWS elevation coloring is corrected
+ Numerous FMS LNAV and VNAV modifications are introduced in order to for FMS to better fly the approaches
+ Control Panel Weight & Balance page saving and loading of the parameters to the ini file is fixed

The complete list of changes can be found in the patch readme document, available under Majestic Software support->User Area

Happy Flying!!!
The Majestic Software Team

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos

available for download from all of the vendors.

Can't find it at JustFlight.

Core i7 8700K @ 5.1GHz · 32GB DDR4 3600 15-15-15 · nVidia RTX2070 SUPER | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe · Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA

BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · Corsair 460X RGB · Corsair H150i PRO · Seasonic Prime 750W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Yeah, not urgent anyway, fortunately the dash was never bad out of the box.

Core i7 8700K @ 5.1GHz · 32GB DDR4 3600 15-15-15 · nVidia RTX2070 SUPER | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe · Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA

BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · Corsair 460X RGB · Corsair H150i PRO · Seasonic Prime 750W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Can't find it at JustFlight.

Also new with this version, but a bit separate from it, is the availability of the patch in the User Area of Majestic's Support website so that registered users can download the patch directly from Majestic.

Caleb Williams

Owner Aerosoft Airbus X A320/A321, QualityWings B757 series, Majestic Q400

Yep, got it there thanks to someone advising about that on FaceBook.

38.jpg

err  not when I checked its for  the download  version only

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Open the comtrol panel and click on the account tab. There you can get any updates after entering order # and keycode. Easy peasy

Do we have a control panel at Justflight´s? I found only "My account" and there is only the full installer - I thought this was a minor update.

And yes, the update is only for boxed version. I read English.

Edit: I should read English more carefully.

There was something written between the headline and the bottom download link. Got it.

Sorry to be a PIA.

Just go  click on the support  tab  than click on the addon on  what you want  to update and  the update patch will be listed

Version 1.009 service pack

13/05/14

This service pack requires you to have at least v1.008 of the product installed. If you purchased and downloaded this product before 9th December 2013, please download and install the latest installer from your Just Flight account prior to applying this service pack . If you are using the boxed version, please download v1.008 using the link found elsewhere on this page.

Don't know where you getting your info about  the boxed version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Somehow I'm unable to download the patch. Entered the order number from JF and my email but it says "no records found". I'm 100% sure I entered everything correctly..

Max Stephany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

@armchair_pilot,

Please be sure to enter the Order number just as it is from the vendor, and use the email that was under for the purchase of the product.  if you continue having issues, please forward an email to our Support department "support@majesticsoftware.com"

Best Regards,

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos