Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

Pilot gives the finger

I do it all the time

Fellow RL pilots do that to me all the time....I think it means "I like you!!"

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N676AH

That aircraft belongs to the Bank of America, maybe that explains it. I would hate my job too if I had to fly some greedy soulless banksters all around the world, though that really doesn't explain one would give a finger to an innocent spotter. 

Or maybe Bank of America's pilots represent their general values. Their website sure seems to be full of disgusting emotional propaganda right now. 

Though admittedly I don't know whether the aircraft is actually operated by Bank of America or just owned by it. 

I doubt that, I can't see why this guy would do that to a random aircraft. 

The aircraft is NOT being operated by Bank of America. It is being leased to an end user by B of A's Leasing and Capital division.

Just because they're pilots doesn't mean that they're not knuckleheads. I deal with them every day.

That's right, you don't need to be a genius to be a pilot, no matter what some think.

David Porrett

I'll be there on Wednesday, hopefully nothing like that happens to me!

That's right, you don't need to be a genius to be a pilot, no matter what some think.

Like any group, there are jerks and arrogant ####, there are also some very nice people. It takes all kinds.

NAX669.png

One can only speculate that while engaging in this behaviour at this point of aircraft operation, how focused is/are these guys??

Happens out here on the railroad too. Many times though, it's someone on the ground or in a vehicle stopped at a road crossing flipping us off. I like to open the locomotive window smile and give them a wave back. Nothing like countering a little negativity!

Ahhh a fellow engine man  :Party:

like to open the locomotive window smile and give them a wave back. Nothing like countering a little negativity!

I use to blow the whistle, and blow them a kiss. ( long as they were female ) :P

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

He was just unfriending someone, he just didn't have his tech toys handy to do it with! :Big Grin:

Mel

Video listed as private. Cannot view.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Video listed as private. Cannot view.

Well, that's limited. I definitely remember seeing it last week, but you're right, now I can't.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.