013_zps90b12803.jpg

017_zps39e332e2.jpg

014_zps77233bad.jpg

015_zps7dafbc35.jpg

016_zps88b309a1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is that default P3D scenery or are you using FTX/Orbx stuff?  Looks amazing.

Amazing shots !! cant believe how beautiful p3d is becoming . 

That looks like FSX to me.

I WISH . ( look at pic 6 cloud shadows ) :P

I don't see any cloud shadows in that picture. In fact, I don't see any of the new shadows at all.

I don't see any cloud shadows in that picture. In fact, I don't see any of the new shadows at all.

after giving it a better look i stand corrected ( at the age of 16 thats not a good sign at all i think i need to get my eyes checked haha )

They are gorgeous.  I'd slap an autopilot and, maybe, a Nav2 in that beast.  At least an RMI.  Sucks that RealityXP has checked out.

EDIT:  I wonder if the RXP N and T-Gauges would work on P3D.

To respond to a couple of comments....

The scenery I generated with FSEarthtiles--it's photo scenery and I've covered an area from Northern California to western Colorado.  Colorado is in Avsim's library.  I was going to upload the rest, but can't find the bandwidth to do it.  I've also covered a lot of central Europe.

The buildings in Reno are from a file in Avsim's library.  Originally done for FS2004, it works well in FSX too.

I put popup autopilot/gps in my panel.cfg.  I do that with a lot of the GA aircraft Carenado/Alabeo put out for some of my cross country stints.

I waited a long time for a new Cardinal.  This one's really enjoyable.  I've always thought if I get a GA license I'd get a Cardinal just because it's a beautiful aircraft to look at and fly from given the forward view in the cockpit.  I don't look too hard for issues and didn't find anything significant in this aircraft.  It's quite easy to hand fly and a floater on landings with just a chirp of the tires on touchdown.

I bought two nice products this week--the Cardinal and Iris's Jabiru LSA--first payware purchases in a while.  And I use SP1, not SP2, as my FSX base because SP1 works better with photoreal scenery.  Both aircraft were installable in SP1 which was a huge plus for me.

JC