011_zpsb28ff039.jpg

013_zps90b12803.jpg

017_zps39e332e2.jpg

014_zps77233bad.jpg

015_zps7dafbc35.jpg

016_zps88b309a1.jpg

Great looking aircraft and scenery!

HLJAMES

Is that default P3D scenery or are you using FTX/Orbx stuff?  Looks amazing.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

I WISH . ( look at pic 6 cloud shadows ) :P

I don't see any cloud shadows in that picture. In fact, I don't see any of the new shadows at all.

I don't see any cloud shadows in that picture. In fact, I don't see any of the new shadows at all.

after giving it a better look i stand corrected ( at the age of 16 thats not a good sign at all i think i need to get my eyes checked haha )

Beauties John - looks like your enjoying your new RIDE   :good:

Rich Sennett

They are gorgeous.  I'd slap an autopilot and, maybe, a Nav2 in that beast.  At least an RMI.  Sucks that RealityXP has checked out.

EDIT:  I wonder if the RXP N and T-Gauges would work on P3D.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Nice set....

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

To respond to a couple of comments....

The scenery I generated with FSEarthtiles--it's photo scenery and I've covered an area from Northern California to western Colorado.  Colorado is in Avsim's library.  I was going to upload the rest, but can't find the bandwidth to do it.  I've also covered a lot of central Europe.

The buildings in Reno are from a file in Avsim's library.  Originally done for FS2004, it works well in FSX too.

I put popup autopilot/gps in my panel.cfg.  I do that with a lot of the GA aircraft Carenado/Alabeo put out for some of my cross country stints.

I waited a long time for a new Cardinal.  This one's really enjoyable.  I've always thought if I get a GA license I'd get a Cardinal just because it's a beautiful aircraft to look at and fly from given the forward view in the cockpit.  I don't look too hard for issues and didn't find anything significant in this aircraft.  It's quite easy to hand fly and a floater on landings with just a chirp of the tires on touchdown.

I bought two nice products this week--the Cardinal and Iris's Jabiru LSA--first payware purchases in a while.  And I use SP1, not SP2, as my FSX base because SP1 works better with photoreal scenery.  Both aircraft were installable in SP1 which was a huge plus for me.

JC