Sign in to follow this  
AlexMD11

Level-D 767 in p3d v2

I completely here you and Ive in fact posted on their forums many times with the same username as on here....I have not been able to fix it since on a fresh P3D install. Thank for your consern and input Jim

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Just for the record the leveld763 works almost 100 per cent on prepar3d v 2.3.All I did was to use the migration tool.When I first tried to run it I did get a ctd but on a second reboot it runs fine.The only problem I have is that I have to reset the FMC before taxiing to runway.The fmc doesn't seem to hold all the information after pushback and start up of engines.BTW the exe Im running is LD763-FSX-With-SP2a.exe

Sorry for a reply to an older thread but I had this same issue and there is a fix for the engine start bug. You need the file B767at.gau from Level-D. Look at the following forum thread: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/test-acceleration-engine-start-fix_topic23089.html?KW=B767at%2Egau

Does anyone have it going in 2.5? If so how'd you install? This has always been one of my favourites. I would gladly buy again for 2.5. Dave

It works, but there are so many errors when you start the sim, I think it's linked to the help tips and in game leveld menus

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hello,

For me, it works, but only without the Winglets version. Any Idea to make this work???

good flights

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX