Sign in to follow this  
Kepti

First 300ER impressions [TAXI CAM] BETA

Hello everyone,

I have the most privilege to show you couple of pictures of the upcoming 300ER extension.

About the SP1 and 300ER - I can ensure you the team has been working extremely hard to bring you the updates. The FBW and other new neat features, such as WXR and datalinks, etc. are working very well. I'm sure you all will be very pleased!

Now I will let the pictures talk, enjoy!

300er1.jpg

300er2.jpg

Regards,

Aleksi

Can you click on the 2d pop up in the virtual cockpit and move it to another screen?

only in 2d popup im NOT impressed

Same here, I know when I was coding in my basement this weekend I was able to get a fully compatible VC camera working without any issues.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Same here, I know when I was coding in my basement this weekend I was able to get a fully compatible VC camera working without any issues.

Lets just positively assume, that PMDG put in all possible effort and expertise to provide us with what is technically possible, while maintaining acceptable performance for all simmers.

I really can't see why we should jump to replies about how PMDG got lazy and opted a cheap solution (as you seem to imply) with these highly anticipated new functions.

I'm very excited for new innovations in FSX like these!

Lets just positively assume, that PMDG put in all possible effort and expertise to provide us with what is technically possible, while maintaining acceptable performance for all simmers.

I really can't see why we should jump to replies about how PMDG got lazy and opted a cheap solution (as you seem to imply) with these highly anticipated new functions.

Agreed! Well said.

Although I suppose it's quite an FPS-hog... but never-the-less, impressive!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Those are some pretty HAAAWWWTT breaks right there!
Yeah I think retracting the gear in this case was not the best idea, its pretty much downhill from there!! But awsome pics, thanks for sharing!  ^_^

Great use of sarcasm. I lol'ed!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

How can anyone be not impress??? I don't know any aircraft that has this feature in fsx. Anything that pmdg does alway impress me. They do the latest of the latest IMHO.

David.

Well for me - I don't fly in 2D cockpit plus I use GSX so this feature will be a waste. I just want the issue with below sea level airports not registering fixed. 

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

Bingo! And if I remember correctly, PMDG stated ages ago that the taxi cam was going to be 2D. No big deal to me, I honestly probably wont even use it.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot