Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Patch With P3Dv2 Compatibility Released

Anyone seeing this - just installed it and I see this from vc but panning spot plane (outside) works

What the heck is that? 

Thought p3d is putting in subliminal messages. Looks like a CPU with a sloppy application of heat spreader on it.  Maybe its a message that cpu bound is a thing of the past ?  hehe

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Ok, so looks like a few issues left in the Q400 ... will wait for update before I test in 2.3.

Cheers, Rob.

I am having same problems. During the  appraoch to CYYG, I realized , outside view was  shaking. It was like I am flying with "Spot View" , not with "LockedView. THis time Locked view was shaking too.

May be you can help me.

Every time when I want to post in Q400 forum. After prepared my  post writing and  I cliked to post, Red Warning band is appering as "Body is required"

I dont now what am I doing wrong?

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Well in my opinion the aircraft is a DOG. I have applied all the updates except V1.01 and it still wont work properly in P3D V2.2 vI009 was supposed to be the final fix but I found it didn't fix much at all. 

In my disgust and frustration  I deleted all the files even the down load file keys and all, so now I cant apply the New Fix without buying it again and with the history of the aircraft I don't think I will. And I wouldn't advise any one to do the same.

The Q400 is my favourite aircraft, love it love to fly in it, and loved to fly it in Xplane[not the MJC version.] Does anyone know of a Q400 that works in P3D V2.2 let me know as I have done my money on the Majestic Q400.

Pauld 

1.009 was never supposed to be the final fix. 1.010 is the most recent fix. With it the Q400 works fine in P3D2.2 (on my system it already worked without major problems before 1.010). And why do you have to buy it again? Go to the webshop where you bought it and download it again. Sorry, but you should really stop writing such non-sense. The Majestic Q400 is an awesome aircraft. You seem to be the only one not realizing this...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

The xplane Q400 is a mere shell of an aircraft compared to the Q400. Maybe you should have contacted Majestic for some assistance, instead of getting all wound up. They are very helpful, you merely need to ask. The recent 1.010 is the only version with official P3Dv2 support from Majestic.

regards, Jazz.

Guys there are issues with a dll file in the patch. Majestic has identified this and will issue a fix soon.

Guys there are issues with a dll file in the patch. Majestic has identified this and will issue a fix soon.

+1 to this.

Boss over on the Majestic forums said they have found the source of the problem and are working on a .dll fix.

I'm also seeing this "stretching" of bridges from the Q400 VC

eb8ro3.jpg

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Me too. Hope this will also be solved with the dll update...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Same too me!!! We need fix... :unsure:

JL

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

This problem has zero effect on the aircraft.  It is still perfectly flyable.

It's perfectly flyable, but it's also breaking the sim compatibility with other add-ons. That's a no-no. But they will be releasing a fix for it, soon.

Jazz

Boss over on the Majestic forums said they have found the source of the problem and are working on a .dll fix.

Could you provide a link to that discussion ... I've gone to the MJC forums and haven't really found much information about the 1.010 and P3D V2.x?

but it's also breaking the sim compatibility with other add-ons. That's a no-no. But they will be releasing a fix for it, soon.

Can you expand on that, like what other add-ons is it breaking? 

Interesting, I thought the bridge issue had nothing to do with aircraft being flown ... I need to go re-test something that I thought 2.3 beta 2 fixed.

Cheers, Rob.

Could you provide a link to that discussion ... I've gone to the MJC forums and haven't really found much information about the 1.010 and P3D V2.x?

Right here Rob

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/1466/1-010-p3dv2-problems#Item_21

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display