Fsdt Sceneries Not Loading

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Had a similar problem last week.

You just have to load the actual standalone Addonmanager:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager-setupx

and execute it as admin.

that's it.

sometimes the updating routine of some combined FSDT installers don't do what they should. (in my case it was GSX)

So it's always the best way to download the latest standalone addonmanager from the FSDT website and install it last to avoid such surprises.

And,

If you have a out of date version .. download and install the new version.

Still the same 

I have re installed all of FSDT sceneries and the installers plus go the new addon manager but still same ? http://i.imgur.com/aVrjKFd.jpg

Were they active in the scenery library BEFORE starting FSX? If you simply go in and activate them before a flight, they will not load correctly. You have to restart FSX when you activate them in the library.

They were all unticked in scenery library apart from KLAS I think. I then loaded fsx up at KLAS and got the jetway airports like the rest of my FSDT sceneries ?

I would suggest not disabling all your Couati addon airports in the scenery lib. That can cause this issue you are having. They do not consume VAS when enabled,whilst enroute, as the airports do not pop up till your close to the airport. I use to have the same issue with FSDT and FB airports, and now I leave them enabled.

Make sure you have this in the fsx cfg

[FSDREAMTEAM]
AntiPopUp=20
ViewOptimization=0
AltitudeCull=1
GroundTraffic=1

I would suggest not disabling all your Couati addon airports in the scenery lib. That can cause this issue you are having. They do not consume VAS when enabled,whilst enroute, as the airports do not pop up till your close to the airport. I use to have the same issue with FSDT and FB airports, and now I leave them enabled.

Make sure you have this in the fsx cfg

[FSDREAMTEAM]

AntiPopUp=20

ViewOptimization=0

AltitudeCull=1

GroundTraffic=1

This has all ready been added by installing it - the pop I did change that in game in addon manager though - good info :)

This has all ready been added by installing it

Not unless you send to fsx via addon manager Rich. it will not add that unless you press the send to fsx  button in addon manager :)

Not unless you send to fsx via addon manager Rich. it will not add that unless you press the send to fsx  button in addon manager :)

True Buddy - thanks

I have ticked all FSDT in scenery editor but no luck still just jetways there 

I just had the same exact problem tonight. What fixed it for me was to uninstalling KIAH completely, including the addon manager and Coutal engine. Then re-installed KIAH completely, incl the addon manager and Coutal engine that is included in the KIAH installation exe.

Not unless you send to fsx via addon manager Rich. it will not add that unless you press the send to fsx button in addon manager :)

Just to clarify somethings here. The Save to FSX buttom is only needed if you use the "tweaks" section of the Addon Manager and want to save those tweaks to the fsx.cfg, not the FSDT specific settings section like Altitude Cull, Anti Pop-Up. If you change the altitude cull, pop up, resolution etc, it will save to the fsx.cfg without using the Save to FSX button.

I know a lot of people who have used the save to FSX button and had it over write some of their existing .cfg tweaks and then gotten upset. The FSDT settings in that specific area of Addon Manager can be used and will save just with closing the Addon Manager and not using the Save to FSX button.

I would recommend not using the Save button unless you are sure the tweaks in the left hand side and top right of the Addon Manager are the ones you want to use. Sometimes those tweak will read slightly different than what you actually have in your fsx.cfg.