Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odourboy

New NVidia 344.11 Drivers Anyone?

Long thread on P3D forum where it seems to be mostly good reactions - curious if anyone has tried these for FSX with DX10 fixer? Please share your observations both positive and negative. Thanks!

This driver set appears to have given me something back that I hadn't seen since switching to DX-10 - functioning G-effects (black-out and red-out) in the VC. Water animations seem to look more natural also.

Has anyone else seen G effects working? - I remember a discussion on it not working a few months back.

Has anyone else seen G effects working? - I remember a discussion on it not working a few months back

Hi Steve big thank you for ver 2.4, not done to much flying since new version, been sat on the runway looking at the (ext) shadows on the twin otter x, ha ha.

just tested the f18 for g effects and if you mean getting black outs at over 6g with an audio warning well yes it works.

bob

Has anyone noticed the flickering textures on Aerosoft Gardemoen X? Especially the gate and shadows textures. I don't think I had this with DX10 scenery fixer 2.3 and the previous nVidia graphics driver.