Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Fiber Accelerator for P3D is out

if you wanna buy it read the manual first to make sure you do things right

which I did not do and had to read if after making mistakes.....

I got a license, I like it, not sure exactly where or how

but I'm using all flights, seems to help enough

Compared to FA for FSX I had to set the fps a little higher in the same area.

Where I could set it to 15 fps a lower in FSX for maximum smoothness in very detailed scenery , I needed to set it to 18 for lower in P3D. 

Any lower caused some stutters.

With 18 below 1500ft / airport my system is stutterfree.

Now that I am using Denali's Fisheye cure the side monitors are even sharper and icw FA I am really enjoying P3D to the fullest.

I am curious about the OOM treatment from FSPS....

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I am curious about the OOM treatment from FSPS....

Yet to be implemented

I know...

But I am curious about it :-)

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I heard it has to do with the management of the "garbage" detail, old scenery not unloaded yet. Also heard its a tight draw, already tweaked a lot by LM themselves, so that is why maybe it is delayed

I hope they are working "with" LM on some of this. Otherwise things could get broken every time LM makes a change. If they can implement SAFE garbage collection, they will have a winner. Other than when they had the vegetation issue I have never had an OOM from P3D but I know many do.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

That's why the demo is there, for the potential buyer to decide if the app is OP for him or not. You are not one of them obviously.

Seriously it looks like that. No posts all these years and suddenly popping like that? Seriously? 

But nobody with competitive IQ cares about that. That's why the demo is there... Everyone is able to decide , unbiased. :)

By the way ... first day and our servers almost failed due to its success. Testers-to-buyers ratio was never higher. That's what we love to see and to be proud of :)

FSPS guarantees product updates covering Prepar3D's updates for the near future. Forever? Who can say for sure?

PLUS - like in FSX - we are near to implement a permanent OOM solution. This is our next task , as already announced. We are almost there.

Hi there,

are you new to the self employed world? I suggest you type a concept reply next time, sleep on it and decide the next morning whether to send it or not. Works wonders for me. 

This unprofessional reply is not good for how people view your business. Not all people understand or like your product, your business or even you. If your product is good, it will speak for itself after the initial sales, regardless of what some nay sayers write up. If the product is $%@.....it will also show in sales.

Just some friendly advise.

-Roland

Hi there,

are you new to the self employed world? I suggest you type a concept reply next time, sleep on it and decide the next morning whether to send it or not. Works wonders for me. 

This unprofessional reply is not good for how people view your business. Not all people understand or like your product, your business or even you. If your product is good, it will speak for itself after the initial sales, regardless of what some nay sayers write up. If the product is $%@.....it will also show in sales.

Just some friendly advise.

u2 sound a bit uppity

That's why the demo is there, for the potential buyer to decide if the app is OP for him or not. You are not one of them obviously.

Seriously it looks like that. No posts all these years and suddenly popping like that? Seriously? 

But nobody with competitive IQ cares about that. That's why the demo is there... Everyone is able to decide , unbiased. :)

By the way ... first day and our servers almost failed due to its success. Testers-to-buyers ratio was never higher. That's what we love to see and to be proud of :)

FSPS guarantees product updates covering Prepar3D's updates for the near future. Forever? Who can say for sure?

PLUS - like in FSX - we are near to implement a permanent OOM solution. This is our next task , as already announced. We are almost there.

OOM is making this sim unusable for me, would be really interested in your solution to this!

will watch with interest

Generally NOT a good idea.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

EGLD - It's kicking off up in here haha!

So basically as it stands it's easier to add 'FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.01' then have the software?

EGLD - It's kicking off up in here haha!

So basically as it stands it's easier to add 'FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.01' then have the software?

And just adjust your graphics settings for the current scenario. Rather than expecting everything to run at exactly the same FPS wherever you fly. 

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread.

I would like to kindly ask if someone can pass me the installer of the DEMO compatible with P3D v3.3.

FSPS removed from downloads.

Answer from FSPS:

"We removed the demo as it make no sense anymore.

The program is working for all situations in any case". <---  :Thinking:???

So basically no answer... Or at least the "make no sense anymore" sounds for real sensless to me.

To  be honest the whole sentence sounds sensless.

But i would like to try it before buy.

Thanks.

Buyer beware of those products. You'd be better served following one of the plethora of free guides on this or many other websites.