Sign in to follow this  
byork

16 July 2021: VERSION 3.6 FOR THE PMDG 777 RELEASED!

Hi Bryan,

just to clarify - in the latest update to 1.7 you mention that all users should update to it.

However, the changes specified in the update are for Prepar3d V3 only.

Since I still fly FSX box edition, do I really need this latest update?

Many thanks,

Yes, install it anyways please.

Otherwise you'll get the "There is an update" verbal message every time you load the 777.

Thank you for your quick reply, I have installed the update 1.7, but when I was at 10000ft the lights should be turn off automatically, actually I have to turn off them manually, maybe have I to change some date in the panel of fs2 crew? Thx

I posted this on another older thread but I think it belongs here.

I purchased the FSCrew 1.7 for the 777 which I also just purchased. So both should be P3D v3 compatible. Unfortunately I cannot get started on the checklist because the request is to set my parking brake which obviously is set. I noted this was a problem indicated in late 2014 and there does not appear to be a posted solution. 

I have the NGX new version with the 737 PMDG and it works fantastically. 

This one, not so much. Please advise.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

That's not technically possible I'm afraid.

However, you can manually edit the panel.cfg file and change the window locations to your desired spot.

Can you please let me know the exact name of that panel.cfg and its location please

- TONY -

Well don't know what happened but all is now good. All of a sudden it's ok. Parking brake issue is now a non-issue. However, some quirky things like the cargo door wouldn't close.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Hello Bryan

I am having trouble opening up the Main Config, I re-install the latest version but it wont open the main panel. I never have any issues with your products. I am not sure what the deal is now.

David G

Can you please let me know the exact name of that panel.cfg and its location please

The panel.cfg is here.   You can open it with Notepad.

... fs root folder... SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 777-200LR\panel\

Make a backup copy before you try editing anything.

Cheers,

Hello Bryan

I am having trouble opening up the Main Config, I re-install the latest version but it wont open the main panel. I never have any issues with your products. I am not sure what the deal is now.

David G

Your panel.cfg is probably messed up.  This is usually the result of people "migrating" the non P3D V3 version of FS2Crew into P3D V3.

Please do this:

1. Uninstall the 777 aircraft.

2. Manually delete the leftover PMDG 777 folder in the SimObjects folder.  That step is important.

3. Re-install the 777 aircraft.

Your 777 is now totally "clean", and the all-important 777 panel.cfg is now in its original condition.

4. Now re-enable FS2Crew 777.  The correct FS2Crew entries should then be properly added to the 777's panel.cfg file.

Best,

Hi Bryan

Thank you, I got it working with the PMDG77, I did the same process with the airbus but this has the same issue. No luck.

Any idea on this one?

David

Hi Bryan

Thank you, I got it working with the PMDG77, I did the same process with the airbus but this has the same issue. No luck.

Any idea on this one?

David

We haven't releasing the Airbus P3D V3 Version yet...

Now your Airbus panel.cfg is probably messed up.

You'll need to re-install the Airbus to restore your panel.cfg file and wait for the P3D V3 version...

Cheers,

Hey Bryan

Ok cool. sorry for the hassle.

Thanks, awesome products as always.

David G