Sign in to follow this  
hawkhero

What Biz Jet for FSX?

Probably best to wait for the Carenado Hawker 800XP - will have Navigraph support.  Over 400 ktas.

Otherwise if you don't mind older graphics the Eaglesoft Citation X is very very good - fast, great systems, FMS vnav etc with navigraph support.

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CitationX_20.htm

Flight1 Mustang is pretty good - takes a mighty PC though.  Systems are average, sounds are excellent.  Flying is excellent.  It's a VLJ so it's pretty slow (around 340 ktas is what I usually end up with).  While not a bizjet their King Air G1000 is a better upgrade from the Mustang - better systems, better G1000 better on fps/stutters (on my rig), more G1000 features, failures module/mx module.  Cruises almost as fast as the C510 - around 325 ktas.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=f1mustang

Carenado Phenom.... meh... stock-based G1000.  Sounds are decent, flight modelling (I don't like but the guy who did them does a nice job on Carenado stuff - I think its the rw aircraft that stinks hehe).  Obviously nice visuals - speed wise around 370-380 ktas.  Systems are so-so

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=111

Then you've got the lighter side of things, pretty fast, nimble, so-so systems, basic instruments no navigraph or fms, older dated graphics

Xtreme Prototypes lear 20

https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_20series.asp

Much nicer graphics, the Lionheart Learjet 24B.  Fast, pretty, basic instruments again, don't have it so I can't comment on the systems etc.

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/LJ24B.html

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for the reply!  Like the  Eaglesoft Citation X . The Carenado Hawker 800XP looks great too! Any idea when it will be out?

If you want something fast and good looking get this bad boy! The Lear 24 from Lionheart its my favorite!! The Phenom isn't near as fun to fly compared to the Lear since the Lear can climb at 6000ft/m and handles like a fighter!

2014_11_11_17_10_54_82.jpg2014_9_4_15_33_2_722.jpg

2014_9_4_15_29_44_376.jpg

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'd second the Mustang.  Ryan's on the mark with the Citation X.  VC graphics aren't very good, but nice systems.  If you use external hardware panels then it's a real challenge to get set up.  The Mustang is simple to set up.

I may have to seriously think about that Lear.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'd second the Mustang.  Ryan's on the mark with the Citation X.  VC graphics aren't very good, but nice systems.  If you use external hardware panels then it's a real challenge to get set up.  The Mustang is simple to set up.

I may have to seriously think about that Lear.

Its the the best plane I've ever gotten for a sim, I think I put like 20 hours on it in the first week of owning it and that was when I was taking 5 400 level college courses! Couldn't get enough of that bird!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thanks for the reply!  Like the  Eaglesoft Citation X . The Carenado Hawker 800XP looks great too! Any idea when it will be out?

If I had to speculate....  Q1 2015

If you want something fast and good looking get this bad boy! The Lear 24 from Lionheart its my favorite!! The Phenom isn't near as fun to fly compared to the Lear since the Lear can climb at 6000ft/m and handles like a fighter!

It looks very good.  I think what's stopped me is no RXP or GTN integration support (much less Navigraph support).  I thought I saw a RXP 530 in the VC pic that someone did.  BTW I'm not a child of the magenta, I just love to have options for bad weather RNAV (GPS) approaches are handy where I live.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

F1 Mustang although the Lear is very tempting.

ZORAN

If I had to speculate....  Q1 2015

It looks very good.  I think what's stopped me is no RXP or GTN integration support (much less Navigraph support).  I thought I saw a RXP 530 in the VC pic that someone did.  BTW I'm not a child of the magenta, I just love to have options for bad weather RNAV (GPS) approaches are handy where I live.

There is a GPS in the panel now its the stock one but it will couple to the GPS and HSI so I have a feeling the RXP or Mindstar might work I need to get something that I can shoot GPS approaches with since there aren't a lot of ILS's at small airports in Alaska and the PNW!

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

There is a GPS in the panel now its the stock one but it will couple to the GPS and HSI so I have a feeling the RXP or Mindstar might work I need to get something that I can shoot GPS approaches with since there aren't a lot of ILS's at small airports in Alaska and the PNW!

I thought the RXP or GTN will work in any aircraft its installed in as long as there is an Autopilot. They may not integrate but will work as a pop up. I usually drag them to a second touch screen anyway so integration is not a big deal

ZORAN

Ya I can make a popup but I always prefer a screen in the VC so I can navigate without popups. Even if it's just a screen and I can manipulate the unit with a popup - it's what I did in the pc12z

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Ya I can make a popup but I always prefer a screen in the VC so I can navigate without popups. Even if it's just a screen and I can manipulate the unit with a popup - it's what I did in the pc12z

The GTN literally begs to be used as a pop-up - add a touch screen monitor to the mix and you've got near one-to-one functionality.  The Lear 24 from LHC plays very nicely with it. ^_^

Back to the biz jet question, it's not a jet, but the upcoming/alpha King Air from Milviz is very, very nice.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Certainly agree it looks better in the VC where its available. I went and bought an infra red overlay touchscreen and stuck it on my second screen...love it

ZORAN