Sign in to follow this  
capceo

After the MU-2?

74 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see from Flysimware after the MU-2?

• Lear 35A
    • Piper Aerostar 601P
    • Piper Cheyenne 400LS
    • Aero Commander 690B
    • Cessna 425 Conquest I

Tell us what you'd like to see next!

No guarantees that the results of the poll will be a definitive answer, but like we've said, we aim to please!

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Glad to see the 400LS is in the lease :) However a PT6 adaption from you guys certainly has me wondering.

Have you guys considered a Metro II/III?  Your Garret engine modelling is great. Razbams efforts fell short in my opinion (especially in the power plant department). I'd love to see one from you guys! 

Have you guys considered a Metro II/III?  Your Garret engine modelling is great. Razbams efforts fell short in my opinion (especially in the power plant department). I'd love to see one from you guys! 

The thought has crossed my mind. I like the Merlin personally. We wouldn't do a Metro, as the Razbam model is beautifully crafted, and there are many happy customers out there (including me) despite its less-than-spectacular engine modeling.

With that said, a Merlin would be very difficult. There aren't too many out there in the real world, and resources are virtually nonexistent.

Never say never though.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

With that said, a Merlin would be very difficult. There aren't too many out there in the real world, and resources are virtually nonexistent.

Haha I work for a company that flies a Merlin....

Id have to get permission by my chief pilot if Im able to share our companies AFM/Perf charts etc, but if you ever decide to pursue this just give me a PM. 

I would love to see a Piper Cheyenne 400LS, i personally flew with this some time ago.
And would love to see a great copy of it in my hangar. If you guys do the Cheyenne please ad a feature to switch the standard four Blade to the modern MT Propeller 5 Blade one that would be awesome.

foto41.jpg

Greets from Berlin

Ronn

Now that's a beauty. Love them T-tails. And she's got tip tanks.

A beauty indeed.. and a rocket!! zero to 12000m in 11min8sec :shok: and that was without the improved MT-props...

400LS has my vote.

Cheyenne, Cheyenne !

I have been hoping so long for a PA-42, be it on FSX/P3D or X-P. I hope you guys will seriously consider it.

Corsair

Even though I voted for the lowly Cessna, the Lear or the Cheyenne would be a wonderful addition. 

There is no `after` the Mu-2, there is only MORE Mu-2. And better Mu-2.  :ph34r:

Mu-2S with sliding door, thimble nose and observation windows.

Mu-2-25 with 5-blade MT props

Short fuselage Solitaire

Cavanaugh Cargoliner

Lots to do here first!  :P

Welllll, Carenado recently did a twin Piper which seemed to fall flat with most of the community...you might imagine why.  It'd be nice to see a Piper done better.

There is no `after` the Mu-2, there is only MORE Mu-2. And better Mu-2. :ph34r:

Mu-2S with sliding door, thimble nose and observation windows.

Mu-2-25 with 5-blade MT props

Short fuselage Solitaire

Cavanaugh Cargoliner

Lots to do here first!

Something to be said about this idea.  I mentioned in a previous thread that a much desired airplane that goes through continual refinement would be great (and different).

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

+100,000   on a complete, finished and upgraded MU-2 , I have waited a long time for a MU and the thought of "what's next" before it's finished isn't sitting 

too well with me. If I remember correctly it was stated that the number of units sold was way above Expectation so maybe that should be the answer, I hope 

you guys don't run off and leave us with what we have now. When it's Finished and upgraded  make what YOU want we will be flying or MU-2's so it won't matter.