Sign in to follow this  
Craigt50

JS41 p3d

Hi,

With the announcement that PMDG will be porting over a the JS41 to p3d (with a possible re-build) will you be looking to create a new p3d version of the voice control version?

If so, can i apply to be a beta tester? If so, can yo inbox with with the application process?

Thank you in advance.

Haven't heard of this announcement. Can you say where you got this information?

Thanks

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Bit of thread revival here but now PMDG has confirmed the J41 is coming to P3D soon, will Fs2Crew be following suit?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

You've rounded off a day of great P3D news there Bryan, I will be happy to continue supporting you and your great work!

The turboprops (I also own the Majestic Q400 FS2Crew voice) really benefit from the assistance you provide given how high the cockpit workload is on these less automated and shorter sector machines.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

7 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

You've rounded off a day of great P3D news there Bryan, I will be happy to continue supporting you and your great work!

The turboprops (I also own the Majestic Q400 FS2Crew voice) really benefit from the assistance you provide given how high the cockpit workload is on these less automated and shorter sector machines.

I agree, the turbo props are a lot more work load than the automated jets.

On 07/09/2017 at 1:33 PM, byork said:

I agree, the turbo props are a lot more work load than the automated jets.

Hi Brian,

Quick question, I understand it will be really diffcult to answer no knowing to final product. But is there any chance of adding ground crew calls? Attach/detach GPU, chocks etc. 

Single engine taxi and push back flows. I know in majority of cases the js41 does not get pushed back. But, in the UK it does happen. Also a breifing flow like in the 737 versio. 

Also, is there any chance of having custom passenger announancments? 

Edited by Craig Tomkins

HI Craig,

I think ground crew calls would all be done via hand signals.  That's why you have the video marshaller.

Single engine taxi... I seem to recall this plane is almost impossible to taxi in FS on one engine due to FS limits, so I didn't model it.  Maybe it's different in P3D V4.

Pushback... wait for UGCX.

Custom pax announcements:  Not possible because they're embedded and everything needs to be compiled by me.

Did you have a specific sound set you wanted incorporated?

If they're not copyright, I can probably insert them for you.

I highly look forward to getting both the JS41 and FS2Crew back and in in P3Dv4+. Just to have what we had would be great but if FS2C really  wanted to "add" new features for this product I would like to request a few.

As I had mentioned in a another thread that was a bit off topic, the sound of passengers boarding the plane like what we have in the Dash 8.

One big feature that would be just the bees knees would be to have an auto load of passengers and cargo. Basically have some method to say how many pax and cargo you want on the flight and then during the boarding process the pax and cargo would slowly add. Then when the gate agent say "heres the load sheet" all the pax and cargo are listed where at the begining of the 30 minute preflight that sheet would of had zero pax and zero cargo. When the user gets the "heres the load sheet" call, it auto opens the load sheet on the pilots side window clip board but during boarding process it is hidden.

Once the plane has landed and reached the shut down checks with the doors open and all, the pax and cargo all leave which would then leave the plane ready for a turn and an empty plane.

Lastly I think one has to manually adjust the fuel on board on the load sheet, it would be nice if once again, that could be part of the "heres the load sheet" phase and that info is taken form the fuel on board when the loadsheet is given to the pilot from the gate agent.

I would feel many of these ideas fall in a grey zone between PMDG doing it like how A2A has its own auto loading features and the talents of FS2C if the coding is there for them to want to add to that level of immersion.

So please just take these as ideas and understand I am very thankful of the product as it is and that is will be in P3Dv4+.