Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

New PC12 repaint WIP

Thank You Shuai Li!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

N469AF from Planesense would be most welcome.

Planesense is based in Portsmouth, NH and is the largest operator of the PC12 in the world.

Thanks,

Rich

http://www.planesense.com/

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

D-FUEL
N58NG
N524TW

Patiently waiting for N58NG. I'm one happy camper once you finish this one. But take your time. So much nice stuff to do in P3D in the meantime...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

This will probably be the last one I do for awhile as is like to devote a bit more time fixing the PC12 systemswhen I do get free time.

D-FUEL

N58NG

N524TW

Did I miss anyone's request before the Tradewinds one?

Thanks very much.

looking good, thank you! are you able to release a new version of your mod this weekend?

Haven't had a chance to look into yet, really depends on what I've got on the next few days.

I doubt this weekend as it'll take many hours to basically review and rewrite if necessary all the xml changes I've made to see if any bugs have crept in.

But going along with this I will be aiming to do some further corrections to the systems modelling, probably starting with further annunciator panel fixes.

Hi autogyro ! I saw that you had planned to do a U-28 repaint ! It's awesome ! You already start working on it? Or is on a waiting list? 

I look forward to hearing your good work ! Good luck !  :wub:

Sorry guys all paints have been on hold for the last 3 months, on account of me not having my PC. I'll be getting it back in 2 weeks so I'll ease back into painting along with modding. Apologies and thanks for the patience.

Sorry guys all paints have been on hold for the last 3 months, on account of me not having my PC. I'll be getting it back in 2 weeks so I'll ease back into painting along with modding. Apologies and thanks for the patience.

Really great news ! Good luck ! And big thanks !  :hi: