Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

New PC12 repaint WIP

Hi carlito777, without good clear high res pictures of the logos it'll be very difficult to do. Small logos also look rather crappy as the resolution is lost.

And how about a version without the logos? See here:

http://abullseyeview.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Unknown-1.png

The logos should be fairly easy to get in high res because they are all from companies for which there are tons of logos available on the net. However, I see your point that it might look crappy when zooming out.

Regardless of your final decision: Thanks for answering my request!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Next repaint - N327SF WIP. Might be busy for a few days so progress might be slow.

07uK9NC.jpg

Next repaint - N327SF WIP. Might be busy for a few days so progress might be slow.

Now this one is interesting..

On the agenda after CDPS N327SF, I think I have citationjet's German repaint and then carlito777's suggestion. Have I missed any?

then carlito777's suggestion.

Wow. That would be awesome. Thanks for considering my suggestion! All the work you and Bert have done on the PC12 make it a real great plane in FSX/Prepar3d!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

And of course there's always N56EZ if you get bored ;-)

Nice work Li, btw, and thank you!

Okay, progress is very slow... underestimated how difficult it would be to get this one right. So apologies, it might not be 100%. Had to redo the main stripe, and now working on the other three.

WIP progress pic:

lndcV0O.jpg

Take your time! Your effort is much appreciated! Great work on N327SF, by the way! Looks very good.

Autogyro, how goes the latest repaint WIP?  Any progress since your Mar 23 post?

--WH

Hi WarHorse, been very busy last week or so but will have time this weekend to work on it! Will also be looking at some mod releases too so there should be some good progress next few days :)