Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

NGX Reboot is like the 777 version:  Voice and Button combined.

SID/STAR/IAPs:  As you say, there are 10 million of them.. you would need a whole new hardrive to hold them all... and it would take us years to record them all, by which time most would be out of date anyway B)  

I know, I know! :)

But I just thought it was a cool feature... personally I wouldn't mind, if it was 2-3 SIDs and 2-3 STARs. With the option of selecting the generic version too.

I wouldn't mind if they were 'out-of-date' ... It just added some immersion into the simulation IMO - but I can understand, why it was chosen to move away from that option, if you feel compelled to keep them updated... (even 4-6 of them, is quite a task each time).  :smile:

Of course, I wouldn't expect you, to record ALL of them!

But thanks for the answers, anyway ... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

. I wait en see wath's comming.

Sorry, send the previous message to quick.

I mean: Chapeau en see what is comming.

Hey Bryan,

how far is the soundfile process ? everything in timeplan ? one more month ?  :rolleyes: 

There are not many products I would consider buying twice, but FS2CREW products are so exceptional in quality and use that it's already a definite purchase from me once it's released.

All I need now is a button version of the Q400 and my FS world would be complete *hint hint* :P

Dean Farley

There are not many products I would consider buying twice, but FS2CREW products are so exceptional in quality and use that it's already a definite purchase from me once it's released.

All I need now is a button version of the Q400 and my FS world would be complete *hint hint* :P

+1

maybe Bryan has a smaaall time window to work on a q400 Button version...;) .... Would pay tenfold :)

Not to continue this hijacking, but my Q400 is also feeling very empty without a co-pilot.  I don't hold out much hope, Bryan has said it's not likely many times.

I'll threaten not to buy the 737-reboot, unless we get the button control version of the Q400!  :P

Ian R Tyldesley

+1 on both points!

I've owned the NGX version for some time, but in the last week I've bought the 777 button version, the Aerosoft Airbus button version, and even the old MD-11 button version.   (Bryan has a great Spring discount on at present).

....but I went over to FS2Crew.com today to buy the Q400 Button version, and was disappointed there wasn't one.

I am natively an English speaker, and I have a mic, but I find the voice versions overly complicated and memorizing all the commands too time intensive.   Just personal opinions of course; they're all great products.   I just find the button versions more intuitive.  

Me too... I tend to favor the button-versions over voice versions... ^_^

Bryan, how's the NGX Reboot coming along? :smile:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hi Byork Hope All Is Well. Just recently bought New Equipment & Installed FSX Steam, with New 737 &

Aerosoft Airbus 1.30 version, I know that You are Doing New for 737, what about the airbus push button, or could you please point me in the right direction or fly both without fs2crew and wait. 

I know that You are Doing New for 737, what about the airbus push button, or could you please point me in the right direction or fly both without fs2crew and wait. 

We have a 'button control' version for the Aerosoft Airbus, right here:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

As for a 'button control' Q400...  maybe someday if there is a huge lull in my schedule.  Button control on a turboprop is tough.  Turbo props are much more difficult to work with than the highly automated large jets.

NGX Reboot, however, includes button and voice control.

And Reboot is coming fast, today is day 2 of writing manuals.

Thanks for that I will give the link a go ahead, & what ever you do Please Don't stop and smell the Roses, The money that you will make with the new Reboot you can pay someone else to do that.

I am natively an English speaker, and I have a mic, but I find the voice versions overly complicated and memorizing all the commands too time intensive.

Craig, do yourself a favour and get Mark Wolperts AMAZING FS2Crew PDF Checklists from the AVSIM library - http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=wolpert+fs2crew&CatID=root&Go=Search

He's done one for the Airbus, 737 and 777.

After that, get yourself PDF Kneeboard. It's open source and allows you to display full PDF files directly in the sim - https://github.com/nmeier/fscode/releases

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Craig, do yourself a favour and get Mark Wolperts AMAZING FS2Crew PDF Checklists from the AVSIM library - http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=wolpert+fs2crew&CatID=root&Go=Search

He's done one for the Airbus, 737 and 777.

After that, get yourself PDF Kneeboard. It's open source and allows you to display full PDF files directly in the sim - https://github.com/nmeier/fscode/releases

Wow, brilliant - I will check those out - thanks!

Wow, brilliant - I will check those out - thanks!

You're welcome, you'll be reeling off those checklists in no time... and don't forget, there's always 'set'. I think that's my Virtual FO's most hated word by now ;)

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter