Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

Reboot does that already.

The ground equipment handling is much easier... basically you just select what you want in the Approach Brief, and the ground crew will automatically connect it for you when you park.

That's generally the way it's done in the real world anyway.

There's also a separate page to handle ground connections.

Thanks, great to hear that and eager to get the reboot version!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi,

I have a new request whenever it is technically feasible.

Is it possible to add some verbal commands to swap the control bar to some phases of the flight.

Let me explain: today I went through a series of tests in flight and add to switch regularly between the landing checklist phase and the initial climb.

Even if it is a couple of mouse clicks each, it gets tedious when flying manually. It would be good to be able to call the correct phase verbally (both for the 737 and 777).

Thanks.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I have a new request whenever it is technically feasible.
Is it possible to add some verbal commands to swap the control bar to some phases of the flight.
Let me explain: today I went through a series of tests in flight and add to switch regularly between the landing checklist phase and the initial climb.
Even if it is a couple of mouse clicks each, it gets tedious when flying manually. It would be good to be able to call the correct phase verbally (both for the 737 and 777).

Why would you need to do that?

The modes switch automatically.

There will be a discount.

Darn. I have to pay again ? I bought my copy 2 weeks ago and I can't use it because I only have the p3d version of the Ngx. I can't do any workaround.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Bryan,

Do you have a rough idea of when this is due? Really miss not having a FO, even though I have enjoyed flying it on my own.

Do you have a rough idea of when this is due? Really miss not having a FO, even though I have enjoyed flying it on my own.

Maybe a month or two.

The hard part is the voice actors, because I have to rely on other people to submit their work on time.

Maybe a month or two.

The hard part is the voice actors, because I have to rely on other people to submit their work on time.

Okay thanks for the quick response. Can't wait.

Claude,

The requirements section state that P3D and Steam are not officially supported.

However, it will work in P3D and Steam if you manually migrate the some files over.

Which I cannot do unless someone gives me their panel.cfg

Which version did you need, Button or Voice control.

I bought both.

Why wouldn't you want the transponder reset?

He is right, in my Ryanair FCOM there SOPs are set 2000

Vernon Howells

Thanks alot, Bryan for all your amazing work with this addon! :) Just bought the Airbus button version... (had the voice already... - but I don't have a microphone now)... 

Will the 'reboot-version' be made as both button and voice? (I guess you have answered that already?)...

The only thing I'm missing in the 'new' addons contra the older ones (originally started with the PMDG 747 version) was that in the departure and approach briefings, you could select some predefined SIDs/STARs, which were then "talked-through" (like in real-life?)...

I know, that you can't do this for all SID/STARs in existence - but I really liked the realism of it - instead of "... an ATC assigned SID/STAR" ...

Personally I wouldn't mind if it was "just" 3-4 SIDs and 3-4 STARs which were made... I know I'm probably being silly - but I really think it added a sense of immersion and realism... unless of course, it's not realistic - I don't know how things are done in real-life ... (although from the videos I've seen, the captain talks about how to fly the appropriate procedure in the departure/approach briefings?)... I can understand that it was scrapped due to, that it was a to big a workload ... but I just miss it, I guess... :)

Thanks alot, for a great program - I won't fly without it  ^_^

Looking forward to the reboot! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Will the 'reboot-version' be made as both button and voice? (I guess you have answered that already?).

NGX Reboot is like the 777 version:  Voice and Button combined.

SID/STAR/IAPs:  As you say, there are 10 million of them.. you would need a whole new hardrive to hold them all... and it would take us years to record them all, by which time most would be out of date anyway B)