Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

Hi Rick, I use P3D and the FSX version of PDF Kneeboard. Works perfectly.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Just a suggestion that maybe included in your products. I always prior to the take off checks do a FMA check to insure what I have set is what I wish to do. I think you may find this to be a SOP for some airlines.

Hi Rick, I use P3D and the FSX version of PDF Kneeboard. Works perfectly.

Hi Neil

Just installed that PDF Kneeboard in the modules folder, and amended the dll folder, but how do I get to see it in the cockpit to use it? Is there an icon?

Thanks, Neil, except now my ASN will not work as it crashes mid-way after a weather pattern is loaded saying that dll.xml has changed. Any ideas?

And now that drop-down Add-on menu has disappeared too.

Edit: Thankfully I had made a back-up. Got my drop-down Add-on menu back. Seems this PDF Kneeboard and P3D v2.5 don't go together.

Works perfectly with 2.5 and ASN here Rick. Sorry it's not working out for you man :(

drop-down Add-on menu has disappeared too.

EDIT: I think I know what's happened here. You haven't entered the entry properly in dll.xml

You need to make sure that the entry is within the SimBase.Document element.

If you want to, pm me your entire dll.xml and I'll send back the corrected version.

<Launch.Addon>
        <Name>PDFKneeboard</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Path>.\modules\pdfkneeboard.dll</Path>
        <Commandline/>
    </Launch.Addon>

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Works perfectly with 2.5 and ASN here Rick. Sorry it's not working out for you man :(

EDIT: I think I know what's happened here. You haven't entered the entry properly in dll.xml

You need to make sure that the entry is within the SimBase.Document element.

If you want to, pm me your entire dll.xml and I'll send back the corrected version.

Hey, Neil, you are a star!

Doing so right now. Thanks, mate.

Hi Neil

Thanks for all your valuable help as that dll.xml fix you gave me worked a charm as per below image. And my ASN works fine too.PDFKneeboard.jpg

Hi Neil

Thanks for all your valuable help as that dll.xml fix you gave me worked a charm as per below image. And my ASN works fine too.PDFKneeboard.jpg

Does this affect FPS when open, and can it be dragged to another screen?

On a different topic, does anyone else experience stutters in FS2CREW when you say something and the add-on processes it or replies? 

I have only just installed it, and did not check the FPS.

I get intervals of a mini-stutter without FS2Crew flying the Majestic Q400 in P3D.

I have an important question, i read somewhere that you can modify the FLOWS? Is it possible if you can that i can handle the overhead panels?

Vernon Howells

I have an important question, i read somewhere that you can modify the FLOWS? Is it possible if you can that i can handle the overhead panels?

Reboot is different from the other FS2Crew's you're used to.

There's a lot more customization and you can chose from basically of two airline's SOPs which me modeled.  You can't directly create your own flow thoughs.

In one of those SOPs sets, the Captain does the vast majority of the work with respect to flipping switches on the overhead, etc.

That's the SOP set you'll want to select based on what you're saying.

Best,

Ok i will wait off from buying the overhead panel from flight deck solutions and see what the captain manages

Vernon Howells

Hi Bryan,

Just one small thing, which might need some fresh code:

In the old NGX fs2crew, there was the option to call the cabin crew, she comes to the cockpit and the captain orders "one coffee please" .... a few minutes later, she comes back and says something like here is your coffee..... but then something is wrong in the code, because she never actually delivers that coffee to my desk....??? ;-))

regards