Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Turbine Duke v2 P3D out

Y E S ! ! ! :)

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

although this information has fried my brain...am I the only one?

The P3D2 upgrade is only available for owners of the FSX Turbine Duke V2. If you wish to buy the P3D2 Turbine Duke V2 and you already own the FSX B60 V2, or the FSX Turbine Duke V1, you will need to purchase the FSX Upgrade Version, followed by the P3D2 Upgrade Version. If you are unsure which version to buy, please click the 'Which Version?' button near the top of this page.

OK so if we already own the FSX Turbine Duke VERSION2 it's just 12.95 euro upgrade cost to P3D.

I think.. :P

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

My thanks go to RealAir for providing this excellent aircraft for Prepar3d and implementing an upgrade path for prior users! RealAir are truly one of the leaders in FS Aircraft Development.

I look forward to the B60v2 and Lancair Legacy being ported as well.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

A bit of a complicated upgrade path for an owner of the FSX B60 v2 and Turbine Duke v1. I don't want to be installing FSX updates when I only use P3D. That being the case, I think that I will purchase the full P3Dv2 version. I think it converts to only £24, so it's a decent price!

I agree things can get complicated, caused mainly by having two separate products named "Duke" and having two distinct versions (V1 and V2). The logic of offering a large discount for former V2 FSX Turbine Duke customers is that they have already paid for an upgrade for the FSX V2 version so it makes sense to offer them the P3d conversion for effectively a near loss for us after website and download bandwidth, ecommerce commission and two months work doing the conversion.

Whereas V1 customers have not already paid for V2.

In the case of the Piston Duke V2 we will also offer a similar P3d conversion charge when we have finished the piston duke conversion to the same standard as the T duke. Hope that explains things to your satisfaction.

But to be even more clear, our website has a questionnaire to make it easy. It asks what you currently have installed and then tells you if you qualify for the discount. Please note that some other developers charge full whack for their P3d upgrades and do not offer any discounts at all, let alone a large discount.

We are trying to be as fair as we can.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

although this information has fried my brain...am I the only one?

The P3D2 upgrade is only available for owners of the FSX Turbine Duke V2. If you wish to buy the P3D2 Turbine Duke V2 and you already own the FSX B60 V2, or the FSX Turbine Duke V1, you will need to purchase the FSX Upgrade Version, followed by the P3D2 Upgrade Version. If you are unsure which version to buy, please click the 'Which Version?' button near the top of this page.

OK so if we already own the FSX Turbine Duke VERSION2 it's just 12.95 euro upgrade cost to P3D.

I think.. :P

Nope your not. I'm experiencing the same issue. My guess is it's a db problem. Although youve purchased the upgrade version it is still a full Installer for P3D. When you enter your login details my guess is that the database looks up your previous purchase details to verify that you indeed have a valid key for the original purchase. I sent an email and am waiting a reply.

Edit: haha ignor me then I'm having a senior moment. ^^^ Looks like I don't know what I have installed on my hard drive!!!

And just around a tenner to upgrade from the FSX version. Nice one boys!

Now THAT"S how you build goodwill with your customers! Way to go!

Nope your not. I'm experiencing the same issue. My guess is it's a db problem. Although youve purchased the upgrade version it is still a full Installer for P3D. When you enter your login details my guess is that the database looks up your previous purchase details to verify that you indeed have a valid key for the original purchase. I sent an email and am waiting a reply.

That is why we have gone to quite a lot of trouble to provide a very clear questionnaire. But some people are clearly either not using it or are not reading the published offer. Others have tried to buy at the discount without reading the quite clear description, then try to buy the full price product after failing to install. This totally confuses our database which actually tries to protect itself from having one customer with two identical products trying to install both in succession.

After I post this I will get back to you Darkstar!

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Please note that some other developers charge full whack for their P3d upgrades and do not offer any discounts at all, let alone a large discount.

We are trying to be as fair as we can.

And I believe I speak for most if not all P3D users in saying thank you for considering and providing this upgrade path (no matter how complicated).

RealAir is at the top of my list for aircraft developers.

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Actually realised it's not such good value for me as I think I have the Duke V1.5 not V2 so I'd have to buy it for the full price all over again for P3D.

Oh well. Back to the trusty RealAir SF260! Will this be released for P3D?

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Bought and downloading now.

That's my weekend sorted!

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Bought...too bad I can't get Prepar3d to run or look half as good as my dx9 FSX setup yet.

That is why we have gone to quite a lot of trouble to provide a very clear questionnaire. But some people are clearly either not using it or are not reading the published offer. Others have tried to buy at the discount without reading the quite clear description, then try to buy the full price product after failing to install. This totally confuses our database which actually tries to protect itself from having one customer with two identical products trying to install both in succession.

After I post this I will get back to you Darkstar!

Thank you Robert, you have a completely satisfied customer.

Bought...too bad I can't get Prepar3d to run or look half as good as my dx9 FSX setup yet.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder... :rolleyes:

13.jpg