Sign in to follow this  
capceo

Mitsubishi MU-2 Preview Video is LIVE

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Thanks Todd. We think you're going to really like what we have in store for you!

Looking very nice!  Congrats!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow!  Getting exited now. 

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Well that is nice and I´m very interested.

BUT..... only if there will be an option for clear sidewindows. These green ones I cant live with.

Besides using money on AC, most of us also use money on Scenery and looking at expensive and beautifull scenery through ugly green windows is not something that I accept.

Besides that, it looks great and its a very interesting AC you´ve chosen to simulate.

The plane is going to be great because the 441 set the Benchmark. The only concern for me  is the green tint on the side windows. I understand the model is made to simulate reality but that green will get old quickly if I cant see my ORBX scenery in razor sharp colors

EDIT

Andresico we posted at the same time! but there you go 2 complaints almost instantly

ZORAN

I like the green tint on the windows it's different. Love the popping colours on the gauges and dials, very nice indeed Joe. Look forward to more uploads.

And there is a nice Bendix room to put my ASN radar gauge :P

Roland

I was just thinking the same thing, roland.

The green tint on the side windows is accurate to the real world aircraft.

I'll talk to Mark and see if we can have an option to remove the tint. Shouldn't be an issue. Thanks for all the kind words!

It would be a great idea with the option of clear glass view from the inside. And, of course, keep the green ones for the guys wanting 100% realism.

Even Carenado stopped using green and blue tinted glass. I´ve used way to much time trying to edit some of their old AC to get rid of the tint. Those I couldnt edit I stopped flying and later on stopped buying.

hey Joe, looking forward to the "Mits"

Sounds are much improved over 441. Just one thought on takeoff sound. On the TPE 331 aircraft I have flown(j31,mu2); there is a slight change of engine

sound when throttles are increased for t/o. I noticed on your vid, once the condition levers were pushed up,(great transition sound) there wasn' a change in the engine sound when power increased.

The Mountain Air vids show the change quite well. Everything else is spot on from what I remember. Are the sounds, still WIP? Looking forward to flying her.

Another step up from the 441, nice job

Best,

David

hey Joe, looking forward to the "Mits"

Sounds are much improved over 441. Just one thought on takeoff sound. On the TPE 331 aircraft I have flown(j31,mu2); there is a slight change of engine

sound when throttles are increased for t/o. I noticed on your vid, once the condition levers were pushed up,(great transition sound) there wasn' a change in the engine sound when power increased.

The Mountain Air vids show the change quite well. Everything else is spot on from what I remember. Are the sounds, still WIP? Looking forward to flying her.

Another step up from the 441, nice job

Best,

David

Hey David, the sounds are still a little bit in the works. Trying to figure out how to achieve what you have described given FSX's limitations. 

Make sure you all go check out the other topic I posted with the final exterior screenshots!

Hi Joe. Gottcha.  I was using FS Sound Studio to edit the 441 sounds some. Made some progress, but flight schedule kept me busy.

I tried to increase the freq. a little from the 96-100% RPM range, it was coming along a sounding fairly good too me. Gave me that increasing power sound somewhat. Might try the freq. increase thing, if FSX permits.

Looking forward to her release.  I love my Aerostar, but hope to move up to a "Mits" someday.  :-)

Got vaca. coming up Apr 26, maybe I'll get lucky and the timing will be right.

Nice Job again to you and Mark. Step up from the 441. Keeps getting better and better.

Best,

David