Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

FS9-Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada airport/flight sequence...

TB1.png

tb3.png

tb4.png

tb5.png

tb6.png

tb7.png

tb8.png

tb9.png

tb12.png

tb13.png

tb14.png

tb15.png

tb16.png

tb17.png

tb18.png

tb19.png

tb20.png

tb21.png

tb22.png

So does this mean Sesquashtoo is Canadian?  Also, can you explain your name Sesquashtoo.....I always think of Sasquatch when I read it.

Hi Mark,

Nope...born in Phoenix, Arizona (lived near Camelback Mountain (near the golf course and country club at its base), then moved as a lad to California (lived in Van Nuys, Encino, North Hollywood, and Malibu (my dad was a land developer, so we moved to where he was developing, so as to say..."hey we live here, too!" The business strategy worked quite well for him, I must say...) ...and then eventually, followed my job to Michigan.  I have  a son that moved to, and works in Ontario, Canada, and so...I know the province quite well, with solid ties to it.  I met, and eventually married a Canadian lass....who knows all the great hide-away's of Ontario....and thereby, it is fun to fly over, that which she and I have motorcycled  through.... :)

As for 'Sesquash'...I am 6'4'', and even in my twenties, was a solid 245-50 pounds.  The gals, (in California) from high-school on...sort of gave me that handle (with that spelling!)...and with humor...the nickname has stuck throughout life.  :)  The 'too' was my adding to it also for who I am known, on AVSIM.  So...Sesquashtoo.  :), Ses, or Mitch...I'll answer to all three, lol   :P

Hi Mark,

Nope...born in Phoenix, Arizona (lived near Camelback Mountain (near the golf course and country club at its base), then moved as a lad to California (lived in Van Nuys, Encino, North Hollywood, and Malibu (my dad was a land developer, so we moved to where he was developing, so as to say..."hey we live here, too!" The business strategy worked quite well for him, I must say...) ...and then eventually, followed my job to Michigan.  I have  a son that moved to, and works in Ontario, Canada, and so...I know the province quite well, with solid ties to it.  I met, and eventually married a Canadian lass....who knows all the great hide-away's of Ontario....and thereby, it is fun to fly over, that which she and I have motorcycled  through.... :)

As for 'Sesquash'...I am 6'4'', and even in my twenties, was a solid 245-50 pounds.  The gals, (in California) from high-school on...sort of gave me that handle (with that spelling!)...and with humor...the nickname has stuck throughout life.  :)  The 'too' was my adding to it also for who I am known, on AVSIM.  So...Sesquashtoo.  :), Ses, or Mitch...I'll answer to all three, lol   :P

Thanks for the history, great to get the background of fellow Avsim members.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Nice shots. What airport did you take off from? I don't recognize it.

Nice shots. What airport did you take off from? I don't recognize it.

Flight Ontario's Thunder Bay

Very nice shots. What water add on are you using?

Actually a texture set I installed years ago...will have to try and find the configurator program and will let you know. I bought Advanced Water by Zinertek so imagine it is injected from those choices

Oh I see it now. When I saw this thread I thought you took off from another airport and flew to Thunder Bay, so I wasn't thinking that was Thunder Bay airport.

Oh I see it now. When I saw this thread I thought you took off from another airport and flew to Thunder Bay, so I wasn't thinking that was Thunder Bay airport.

She's a beaut, isn't she?  :)  Great detail...and totally immersive, to taxi around, and to fly into...

Flight Ontario's Thunder Bay

Actually a texture set I installed years ago...will have to try and find the configurator program and will let you know. I bought Advanced Water by Zinertek so imagine it is injected from those choices

Thanks.  I just took a closer look again, and I think it might be Zinertek without the static wave textures.  I also have the Zinertek water and I remember there are two types of water textures you can install.

Thanks.  I just took a closer look again, and I think it might be Zinertek without the static wave textures.  I also have the Zinertek water and I remember there are two types of water textures you can install.

Hi Maurice,

I bought both Zinertek Advanced Water, and Airport Environment at the same time, and it was sort of set and stay....I like the effects of both, and feel this water is about the best representation you can get for FS9.  So for myself, water by Zinertek, and Clouds by REX2004 Extreme/Overdrive.