Sign in to follow this  
dunix

RC4 KEY

Hi,

since two days I am trying to get a new RC4 Registration Key.

I sent an Email with the number ! First Name ! Last Name to the known email address, but I only receive a reply that MY Email is not correct. 

I bought the software 9 years ago and I cannot remember what Email I used. A request for a change of Email Adress is not being replied.

Is there any other way to get help here?

Best regards Frank

Frank,

There is help in the pinned topic - If you need help read this.

That includes John Dekker's email address so when you send an email please include the email you used when you bought RC. He does not visit this forum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Why would he not visit his support forum?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

jd leaves it to users here as first line of support. If they are puzzled they refer him to the thread. Frequently the answers have already been provided in this forum, the pinned topics, or the FAQ at jdtllc.com, or the documentation on the web site or provided with rc.

In your case with a changed e-mail address, jd will have to manually handle it since the automated system relies on the ordering e-mail address. For any data change send your registered user first name and last name, product code including any -, current e-mail address (and for others ordering e-mail address), and purchasing information, to jd@jdtllc.com subject user data update and new key required. He'll also update your entries in the user data base so the next time it should be automatically processed.

Thank you for the reply. But thats the problem, I can't figure out what email address I initially used.

And he just seems to ignore my emails. 

That is really a shame, its a weekend and I canot fly with RC4 and my brand new X-Plane :-(

Thank you for the reply. But thats the problem, I can't figure out what email address I initially used.

And he just seems to ignore my emails. 

That is really a shame, its a weekend and I canot fly with RC4 and my brand new X-Plane :-(

X-Plane? I am not aware that RC works with X-Plane unless fsuipc was introduced for it.

X-Plane? I am not aware that RC works with X-Plane unless fsuipc was introduced for it.

A new plugin was just released that will allow RC4 to work with X-Plane.

NAX669.png

Yes, that is why I freshly installed RC4 and now I cannot get the damn key :-(

Hi,

I suggest you try to figure out when you bought it which email(s) you may have used,then you can provide a few email addresses you may have used at that time for them to check.

Give them a start and they will help you,but it takes a lot of time to check thousands of possible email addresses for your name.

Good luck

Ashley Sear

Who was the reply from? Was it jd@jdtllc.com which means a manual reply? Did you send all of the information except your original unknown e-mail address as I suggested? He normally will search for your user name in a manual correction.