Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker SP 1.2 Out

I'm working in FSX this time because I don't want to ruin the GTN mods in P3D.

Ryan, Can I use the GTN 750 and the Carenado Hawker together in prepar3d v2.5? Just want to make sure it will work ok...

Simon

Ryan, Can I use the GTN 750 and the Carenado Hawker together in prepar3d v2.5? Just want to make sure it will work ok...

You have to buy the P3D version then yes

Rich Sennett

ryanbatcund, on 26 May 2015 - 8:31 PM, said:

I'm working in FSX this time because I don't want to ruin the GTN mods in P3D.

Ok, Just wanted to make sure Richard, as not sure what Ryan means from the above., thought there maybe something awkward with the Flight 1 GTN program in prepar3d v2... and the Hawker.

Simon

Ok, Just wanted to make sure Richard, as not sure what Ryan means from the above., thought there maybe something awkward with the Flight 1 GTN program in prepar3d v2... and the Hawker.

Simon I  think Ryan was referring to the fms version of the Hawker not GTN - your all set buddy - Bert and Ryan are a wealth of information on the GTN - for that reason alone I will keep it but prefer fms

Not awkward and doesnt take away any fps bit I cant figure out how to put in proper flight plans - very confusing to me - fms is easy 

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard,

OK; look forward to trying the GTN and Hawker in prepar3d.  :)

Simon

Hi Richard,

OK; look forward to trying the GTN and Hawker in prepar3d.  :)

Good luck also nothing to loose with flight1 30 day return

Rich Sennett

Guest Mik75

So, Berts mod adds another model beside the original ProLine version? And both are selectable from within the sim?

If so, I'd be more than happy to give your mods a try, Bert! ;-)

So, Berts mod adds another model beside the original ProLine version? And both are selectable from within the sim?

Mike you can only use one or the other 

Rich Sennett

You are going to have an FMS version and a GTN version to choose from in the aircraft selection panel.  So, yes, selectable from within the sim.

Bert

Guest Mik75

You are going to have an FMS version and a GTN version to choose from in the aircraft selection panel. So, yes, selectable from within the sim.

That's what I meant! Perfect, Bert, as an owner of the GTN, I've just sent you a PM! ;-)

Downloading now - unintstall your older version and run as admin

Hey Richard! I admit I did not do any extensive research as far as reviews (except for a couple of quick youtube videos). But I'd like to have your opinion on this Hawker. Would you recommend it? And I realize it's probably in the middle tier as far as realism but it seems to look real good.

Mario Di Lauro

Hey Richard! I admit I did not do any extensive research as far as reviews (except for a couple of quick youtube videos). But I'd like to have your opinion on this Hawker. Would you recommend it? And I realize it's probably in the middle tier as far as realism but it seems to look real good.

I luv it can be a bit frustrating but worked that out so I am happy - it is a thing of beauty and the only bird I fly now so may have to look into a repaint nothing from scratch but a variant of different color stripes as these are way to hard to paint and no time for that now - if you have some questions maybe I can help you thru it

Rich Sennett

Guest Mik75

I luv it can be a bit frustrating but worked that out so I am happy - it is a thing of beauty and the only bird I fly now so may have to look into a repaint nothing from scratch but a variant of different color stripes as these are way to hard to paint and no time for that now - if you have some questions maybe I can help you thru it

May I add to your opinion, that the hand flying characteristics of this bird are outstandingly nice? It had such a fluid flight model and it feels very believable, actually it almost feels as truly moving through actual air as the Realair and A2A aircraft do.

I value your opinion Richard. Is the frustration due in any way because of Carenado bugs or unfamiliarity with the aircraft?

May I add to your opinion, that the hand flying characteristics of this bird are outstandingly nice? It had such a fluid flight model and it feels very believable, actually it almost feels as truly moving through actual air as the Realair and A2A aircraft do.

I appreciate your input and because of it, I maybe out 50 bucks sometime soon.

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Mario Di Lauro