Sign in to follow this  
kiki

FTX/ORBX forums down?

Hi!

I have problems with the http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/  Is the forum down or something? It seems to be ok but when I try to open the folders all I see is this messages repeated over and ober again:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'members_seo_name' in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code on line 12
Warning: Illegal string offset 'members_seo_name' in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code on line 12

etc etc

Am I the only one with this issue?

That's a server issue of some sort, possibly database related. Everyone is affected

The site was down when I tried at 9pm Australian Eastern Standard Time last night but is now up.

I am getting the error lines Kiki mentioned but if you scroll down the page you will get to the threads in the particular sub-forum and can then access posts without the messages appearing.

They will appear again when you go to another sub-forum but then simply scroll down the page etc.

Gary

Same Warning lines when trying to enter any Forum. Hope this has nothing to do with the alert Stateside about a massive cyber attack presumed to emanate from that very large Asian country.

There really isn't any issue.  If you scroll down you will see that the forums work just fine.

Fixed now as they were messed up

Rich Sennett