Sign in to follow this  
moey124

where do i go to download PMDG operation center?

1 minute ago, Imran Khan said:

it is my real name!

You need to sign it under your posts or put it in your signature as the most of us has it.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On the top right click on your user name select account settings, and then signature. Put you name, first and last and save

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

I just did a fresh install of the PMDG 744v3 and the NGX, both for P3Dv4, but the OC did not install...

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Boomer said:

I just did a fresh install of the PMDG 744v3 and the NGX, both for P3Dv4, but the OC did not install...

By fresh you mean recently downloaded from PMDG, I assume.  The OC should be in Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\, it is not uncommon for it to not appear in the Windows Start menu for some reason.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 minute ago, downscc said:

By fresh you mean recently downloaded from PMDG, I assume.  The OC should be in Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\, it is not uncommon for it to not appear in the Windows Start menu for some reason.

Yep found it there, cheers.

spacer.png

I purchased the Boeing 747-400 QOTS and after installation on my pc, there is not a single PMDG folder in my programs start menus, therefore no Operations Centre. After re-installation there is no change. except that during the installation I managed to "catch" and pin the Operations Centre to my Windows Taskbar. Strangely enough there is still no record of it being installed anywhere on my computer, therefore it is impossible to create a Desktop shortcut. At least the program opens from the Taskbar. Hope it will not disappear should I restart my computer.

Johann Olivier

19 minutes ago, johannoli4 said:

I purchased the Boeing 747-400 QOTS and after installation on my pc, there is not a single PMDG folder in my programs start menus, therefore no Operations Centre. After re-installation there is no change. except that during the installation I managed to "catch" and pin the Operations Centre to my Windows Taskbar. Strangely enough there is still no record of it being installed anywhere on my computer, therefore it is impossible to create a Desktop shortcut. At least the program opens from the Taskbar. Hope it will not disappear should I restart my computer.

Missing from the start menu is not a real problem.  Just go to c:\program files (x86)\pmdg operations center and you will find the OC program there and from there you can create a shortcut.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you very much Dan. Found it exactly where you indicated. I am certain there are other members that will find this helpful.

Johann Olivier

I just downloaded 737NGX for P3Dv4 and have the same problem; however, the c\program files (x86) PMDG Operations Center folder has no operations center.exe file.  Any ideas why that is and what a possible solution may be?

Malcolm Arnot

2 hours ago, malarnot said:

I just downloaded 737NGX for P3Dv4 and have the same problem; however, the c\program files (x86) PMDG Operations Center folder has no operations center.exe file.  Any ideas why that is and what a possible solution may be?

Please open a ticket through the support portal, support.precisionmanuals.com and will provide instructions.

Chris Makris

Where does the OpCenter get installed by default please?

spacer.png

I found it in USers... appdata and localroaming location in pmdg folder.

Sorry for my bad english, my system is in french.

Hello. I lost my old computer that had my PDMG dc-6. i got a new computer and re-installed the DC-6 using the purchase code in my email. I Cant find the Operation center anywhere on my computer, even doing a file search and using guides from youtube on where to find it. i had my MSFS2020 file installed on an external SSD drive as well as my PMDG DC-6. Please help....

Darren Emrick