moey124

where do i go to download PMDG operation center?

I am doing a fresh install of Pmdg 737 and 777 since my fsx crashed and pc is in fresh state I forgot where I got the pmdg operation center from. can somebody point me in the right direction thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You cant, it comes with the ngx/777 installer.

+1

If you have an aircraft installed, just look on your PC for it. :D

-Jim

thanks.. silly of me.

If you have just installed the 777 or NGX, and before using the ops center for the first time, it will probably require an update. There is a separate updater program that will be found along with the main operations center file in your Windows programs menu under "PMDG"

Hey Guys!

After a long time (3yrs+) just started fsx again. I bought NGX back in 2011, now unable to install new liveries since I don't have this PMDG operations center anywhere on my pc. Any1 has any ideas what shall I do now? 

Edit: just checked, my version is v1.00.3116  whilst the installer I just "redownloaded" says v1.10.6461... Shall I just simply update the whole thing? Or do I need a complete reinstall with uninstall first? Will it work with my old serials I got originally for the initial download/install?

Srry 4 the lame questions, it's been a long time since i've last "flewn"... :D

What u guys think?!

Thx in advance!

Gabor

Shall I just simply update the whole thing? Or do I need a complete reinstall with uninstall first?

You need to uninstall NGX first then install new version.  Before you run the sim try the OC first and let it repair liveries.

Full names in the PMDG forums please Gabor.

Thx Dan for the quick answer! Just started the process... (and tried to upgrade signature with full name)

But my OPS Centre won't update aircraft

Using Ops Centre none of the v4 updates will run

I keep getting a message to say that in Appdata Roaming.\\\\\ the file is corrupted.  

Will I have to reinstall the T7 to get a new version of the Ops Centre??

51 minutes ago, Ian McPhail said:

But my OPS Centre won't update aircraft

Using Ops Centre none of the v4 updates will run

I keep getting a message to say that in Appdata Roaming.\\\\\ the file is corrupted.  

Will I have to reinstall the T7 to get a new version of the Ops Centre??

Are you running ops centre with admin rights?

I have the PMDG 747-400 & 800 installed and there is no ops center to be found. What gives?!

7 minutes ago, AIRHOG said:

I have the PMDG 747-400 & 800 installed and there is no ops center to be found. What gives?!

Those products are from over a decade ago, and several years before the Operations Center was available. They are not compatible with it.

Liveries and so on can be found here on AVSIM, and other sim sites.

20 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Those products are from over a decade ago, and several years before the Operations Center was available. They are not compatible with it.

Liveries and so on can be found here on AVSIM, and other sim sites.

LOL! I just downloaded the liveries from AVSIM, but they are in ptp format like the 737 is. What do I use to install them?

2 minutes ago, AIRHOG said:

LOL! I just downloaded the liveries from AVSIM, but they are in ptp format like the 737 is. What do I use to install them?

The ptps are for the new version of the 747-400 (released this past January), not for the version that you have.

24 minutes ago, AIRHOG said:

Lovely...

Pro-tip: sort the search results by date, oldest to newest. Problem solved.

11 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Pro-tip: sort the search results by date, oldest to newest. Problem solved.

The old version doesn't have the scheme that I wanted. I don't want it bad enough to spend another $80 or so just to get a repaint tool. I'll just stick to the 737 I guess. Thanks for the help.

hi...ive downloade the pmdg 777 but did not get the operation centre...any suggestions on what should i do? thanks!

44 minutes ago, Imran Khan said:

hi...ive downloade the pmdg 777 but did not get the operation centre...any suggestions on what should i do? thanks!

Check your program files (x86) folder to check if it installed but didn’t create a shortcut. If it isn’t there, what antivirus are you running and was it disabled during the install?

By the way, welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require your full name to be signed on all of your posts, first and last. An easy way to make sure you don’t have to worry about it is to put it into your signature, like I did, and you’ll never have to think about it again!

20 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Check your program files (x86) folder to check if it installed but didn’t create a shortcut. If it isn’t there, what antivirus are you running and was it disabled during the install?

By the way, welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require your full name to be signed on all of your posts, first and last. An easy way to make sure you don’t have to worry about it is to put it into your signature, like I did, and you’ll never have to think about it again!

yeah ive found it in pf x86...thank u very much...

ive registered with my fb account so..yeah theres my full name and everything!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

yeah ive found it in pf x86...thank u very much...

ive registered with my fb account so..yeah theres my full name and everything!

Glad you got it sorted out!

6 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Glad you got it sorted out!

yh but i dont have the options for livery downloads etc...isnt there a solution for that?

11 minutes ago, Imran Khan said:

yh but i dont have the options for livery downloads etc...isnt there a solution for that?

What exactly you mean? You do not see the liveries page?

2 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

What exactly you mean? You do not see the liveries page?

normally theres livery manager and livery downloader below the pmdg airplane...but i dont find any of these options

Hi Imran.

When you say you have no livery download option , are you first selecting a product out of the dropdown for your chosen aircraft in the correct sim option.

Once this is done you should see two liverery options livery downloader is first option then livery manager to select the one you want to download and install.

regards alan cottrill.