6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

This developer is talented!

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

GAWD...that looks incredible...WOW...

I just downloaded and installed, Jose...and soon, do I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!!!!!!  :)))))

You are getting 30 FPS?!?...wow...I hope I can...but with my aged system, even if I can pull 20 FPS at the extreme settings I visually like...I'll be happy.

Great shots...keep 'em coming. Very much enjoy....

About Justin...(Mr. X)...the guy is simply an amazing artist. His work, is nothing less than to be described, as premium airport and coverage area, content.  All his airports, you need to spend an hour at ground taxi...just to appreciate what he has placed there.  

Mitch

GAWD...that looks incredible...WOW...

I just downloaded and installed, Jose...and soon, do I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!!!!!!  :)))))

You are getting 30 FPS?!?...wow...I hope I can...but with my aged system, even if I can pull 20 FPS at the extreme settings I visually like...I'll be happy.

Great shots...keep 'em coming. Very much enjoy....

About Justin...(Mr. X)...the guy is simply an amazing artist. His work, is nothing less than to be described, as premium airport and coverage area, content.  All his airports, you need to spend an hour at ground taxi...just to appreciate what he has placed there.  

Mitch

The GTX 970 makes a huge difference in FPS. 30 at 1/2 refresh rate and silky smooth simulation everywhere. Unlike that other expensive, stuttery, and unstable platform, this one takes advantage of all my hardware. Love this platform!