Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

LES Saab 340

Only issue I have with it, is the dual condition lever setting is kinda funky, and sometimes my throttle will be stuck in reverse, and won't come out. Don't know how to find a fix around that just yet! If anyone has any of the same issues with a work around, let me know!

Check your inbox, Chris.

OK just downloaded the plane in work and its less than 9MB in size? I take it this is just an installer and it then downloads the plane after that or did the download go wrong?

From EGFF to YSSY

OK just downloaded the plane in work and its less than 9MB in size? I take it this is just an installer and it then downloads the plane after that or did the download go wrong?

yes, it is only an installer which will download the package from their servers. Depending on the amount of liveries you choose to install the download will be medium to heavy. the installer will tell

Manuel Merelles

Check your inbox, Chris.

I have the same issue with the throttles getting stuck in reverse. Otherwise I am very happy with it.

I unfortunately bought this plane 2 days before the sale started, Still, for $50 it was an absolute bargain. I've never been more impressed with a sim plane before, and I own both the PMDG NGX and T7. It's a great plane for me to start learning about X-Plane with as it's really shown me how much more modern the sim is than MSFS.

:wub:

TmnfWqE.png

• Upvote 1

To me, this plane is the unsung hero of the X-Plane world. It does not seem to get anywhere near as much publicity as it deserves.

I unfortunately bought this plane 2 days before the sale started, Still, for $50 it was an absolute bargain. I've never been more impressed with a sim plane before, and I own both the PMDG NGX and T7. It's a great plane for me to start learning about X-Plane with as it's really shown me how much more modern the sim is than MSFS.

:wub:

TmnfWqE.png

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

To me, this plane is the unsung hero of the X-Plane world. It does not seem to get anywhere near as much publicity as it deserves.

Yes, Goran is a consumate perfectionist. His next project, the Citation, looks like it could eclipse the Saab.

• Upvote 1

Saab 340A was the first addon I have ever bought for X-Plane. 

It gave me lots of frustration at the start, but with time I learned what is that plane all about - accuracy and realism. I have nothing but huge respect and admiration for it. It's done so perfectly you actually need to "learn" it unlike some of the addons. And it gives, at least to me, satisfaction and joy to fly it. 

Absolutely one of the best things ever that you can buy for X-Plane 10. 

I just wish I knew how to make liveries for it  :unknw:

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I am doing anything wrong but when I configure the 2 controls for each prop, the next time I go back to the plane I have to configure them again. Am I missing something?

From EGFF to YSSY

Not sure if I am doing anything wrong but when I configure the 2 controls for each prop, the next time I go back to the plane I have to configure them again. Am I missing something?

No, you are not missing something.  Due to the unique nature of the Saab condition levers, the current release of the Saab requires re-assigning your hardware with each session.  This is something we will be addressing, stay tuned!

Great, ​ looking forward to not having to doing this each flight.

Trevor Golding

This is something we will be addressing, stay tuned!

Thanks for the clarification :)

From EGFF to YSSY