Liveries uploaded

Hi,

I just uploaded five Classic Navajo repaints to the library. :smile:

Enjoy. :Party:

Staffan

Thank you very much!!

Cheers :yahoo:

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Thank you!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Outstanding paints Staffan, they turned out GREAT! I know how difficult it is working with Carenado's mapping, you did a fantastic job. Thanks for the time you put into these. Hope to see the bronze one as well if you aren't too worn out by now. :smile:

ZZnav1.jpg

ZZnav2.jpg

ZZnav3.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys. :smile:

The next two will be the light blue and bronze. The light blue with aussie reg and the bronze with US. B)

Staffan

Fantastiskt! Tack så mycket för dessa!

H. Andreas

Thank you for the hard work you put into these--they turned out great!

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Guest BeaverDriver

Fantastic job Staffan!! Nice work. You deserve a medal.

Guest BeaverDriver

Wait a second here!! Staffan Ahlberg??? Are you the Staffan Ahlberg that did all that fantastic Swedish scenery so many years ago for FS9 (and maybe before)? If so, man, your contributions to the FS community are legendary, even before these textures! If I have the wrong Staffan, my apologies, but otherwise, great to see you back doing your thing again :smile: .

Glenn

Wait a second here!! Staffan Ahlberg??? Are you the Staffan Ahlberg that did all that fantastic Swedish scenery so many years ago for FS9 (and maybe before)? If so, man, your contributions to the FS community are legendary, even before these textures! If I have the wrong Staffan, my apologies, but otherwise, great to see you back doing your thing again :smile: .

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

No scenery that I know of. However, several panels and aircraft repaints. :smile:

Staffan