Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Taxi2Gate VHHH or ImagineSim VHHH?

I have ImagineSim's VHHH and it looks pretty good to me, but for those who have Taxi2Gate's VHHH, is it much better?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Taxi2Gate are among the very best in FSX/P3D scenery.  The choice between ImagineSim and Taxi2Gate isn't much choice at all.  T2G is far superior. 

• Upvote 3

Picked up the T2G version in the recent sale, great scenery.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

used to use Imaginesim's VHHH too and replaced it by T2G.

No comparison, T2G is much better.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

No contest, T2G

Only problem I have is with Simmarket's activation limit. Not sure what happens when the limit is reached.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The only sad thing is that there are no official p3d v3 installers actually from t2g.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

I installed all Taxi2Gate sceneries just fine in P3D V3, using the LM recommended set up for adding sceneries outside the sim as demonstrated in their Learning Center manual. Once you get the hang of how to do it, it works superbly. I have all my non V3 addons installed that way. The T2G sceneries display perfectly in P3D V3.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I installed all Taxi2Gate sceneries just fine in P3D V3, using the LM recommended set up for adding sceneries outside the sim as demonstrated in their Learning Center manual. Once you get the hang of how to do it, it works superbly. I have all my non V3 addons installed that way. The T2G sceneries display perfectly in P3D V3.

That's great news Lee.  I'll do this tonight.  I'm missing OTHH and VHHH.

Taxi2Gate is far superior and I now rank them amongst the best.

However I encountered a VAS issue because I was also running Fly Tampa Kai Tak and a version of Macau. Be careful of that one if your machine isn't really top end! So much detail in one small area can be a problem.

• Upvote 1

Taxi2Gate is far superior and I now rank them amongst the best.

However I encountered a VAS issue because I was also running Fly Tampa Kai Tak and a version of Macau. Be careful of that one if your machine isn't really top end! So much detail in one small area can be a problem.

Running FT Kai Tak with T2G VHHH would be a very bad idea indeed...

I'm running the 2 without any problems at all. I guess it depends on your setup.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Hi,

Sorry if posting in wrong forum area but have a problem.

I have tried with MMMX & LTBA, but got black textures on buildings on my FSX Steam installation. My setup is both FSX Boxed and FSX Steam, due to Flight1 tools such as Instant Object does not work on FSX:SE but only on FSX Boxed DVD. Has anyone succeed to get the textures working?

See this link

http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1254-black-buildings-and-bmp-loading-error-in-p3d-v3/

The author of this scenery does not reply to my question...

Thanks in advance for any tips, ideas etc...

Hi,

Sorry if posting in wrong forum area but have a problem.

I have tried with MMMX & LTBA, but got black textures on buildings on my FSX Steam installation. My setup is both FSX Boxed and FSX Steam, due to Flight1 tools such as Instant Object does not work on FSX:SE but only on FSX Boxed DVD. Has anyone succeed to get the textures working?

See this link

http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1254-black-buildings-and-bmp-loading-error-in-p3d-v3/

The author of this scenery does not reply to my question...

Thanks in advance for any tips, ideas etc...

Try this site, they have some fixes available there. See if what you need is there. http://taxi2gate.org/

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090