Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Accu-Feel V2 for Prepar3D V3

Hello Andrew,

Only seeing this now.  Did you get sorted ?

With Accu-Feel Installed, The effects will stay as long as the Accu-Feel entry is in your dll.xml file 

Where you able to Uninstall it successfully ?    When Uninstalled even though the entries are still in your dll.xml file you should not be seeing any Accu-Feel effects 

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Just curious - does Accu-Feel bring anything to the table that Chase Plane doesn't ?

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Just curious - does Accu-Feel bring anything to the table that Chase Plane doesn't ?

Sounds for example.

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/rob/af/af.htm

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for responding.

No, no solution. I still can't make any adjustment, including Toggle Accu-Feel Off, that shows any change in the sim. Its quite bizarre.

If I uninstall Accu-Feel the effects are still there! After engine start vibration, landing tyre squeak, rumble, brake sounds etc

However as Scott has mentioned ChasePlane, I'm wondering if my problem lies there. I have it running, but haven't experimented with any environmental effects that it may include yet. Guess I'll start looking there next to see if that's the mystery solution to my vibration problem.

Any knowledge of ChasePlanes vibration effects?

Andrew

Update from Andrew on vibration effect.

ChasePlane was the culprit. Adjusted the camera Turbulence setting for Engines in ChasePlane to a lower value and the vibration problem diminishes or goes away.

No manual available for ChasePlane as far as I know so don't know each individual slider does (Exp.Decay? Amplitude 6 sliders?) guess I'll experiment......

Don't know why the Accu-Feel sounds still persist tho - very odd.

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Glad you have it sorted now.  

To manually remove Accu-Feel from Prepar3D v3.......

1)  Remove the 13 lines in your dll.xml file from and Including  <Launch.Addon>  TO <Launch.Addon>   Click here  

2) Delete the following 3 Bold folders \ files below from your core Prepar3D v3 Install folder  

Prepar3D v3 ► A2A ► Feel 

Prepar3D v3 ► Modules ► A2A_Feel.dll  + AccuFeelMenu.dll

============================== 

4 hours ago, ampharoah said:

No manual available for ChasePlane as far as I know so don't know each individual slider does

The Manual for the Add On Chase plane is here on the Avsim Forums at the link below 

Moving this to Prepar3D Tips and Tricks 

Topic Locked 

• Upvote 1