Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[02JAN16] COEXISTENCE FAILURE - Update 2

It say's there is a fix for this?.

If you are using an installer that you downloaded within the past month then you have registry problems beyond the normal... actually, with Dovetail any problem is normal. Please open a trouble ticket with Product Support and they might be able to get you squared away.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've switched back installing FSX box version in W10. The planes load ok and out side veiw is good. Panell is unusable. Once I select a plane, it askes for the activation key and says, activation is not valid. I've tried several time with diffrent methodes. I reading that peole are use a new update?. My orders are back in 2015, ayear ago. Now you say we should use 64 bit. I'd love to use 64bit. How do you do that, on a 32bit system. Thank you Stanford.

I've switched back installing FSX box version in W10. The planes load ok and out side veiw is good. Panell is unusable. Once I select a plane, it askes for the activation key and says, activation is not valid. I've tried several time with diffrent methodes. I reading that peole are use a new update?. My orders are back in 2015, ayear ago. Now you say we should use 64 bit. I'd love to use 64bit. How do you do that, on a 32bit system. Thank you Stanford.

You really should start your own thread... this topic is just an announcement from PMDG on how to resolve a specific problem. You seem to be having several other problems that would be best served in your own thread.

Activation problems are best resolved directly with PMDG instead of here, which is a user forum. Open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Not sure what the comment regarding 64b vs 32b is all about... another reason to have your own thread I guess.

Dan Downs KCRP

This one add-on is giving me the most problems!!!

First, after having issues with my hardware, I decided to overhaul my PC. Once operational, FSX fails to activate... due to no support in activating the product now. So I decided to jump to FSX-SE.

Installed the 777 and expansion - no issues.
Installed the 737-8/9... no issues, but it would not activate the 6/7 expansion.

Submitted a request to get my activation renewed... but once that was received, I got denied again! So I decided to uninstall the problematic expansion and reinstall it, hoping that it will accept the activation....

COEXISTENCE ERROR....

Now I have to wait two or three days to get a response for that. And I STILL hope I can get it activated too. 

Rodney E. Jacobs

Now I have to wait two or three days to get a response for that. And I STILL hope I can get it activated too. 

...or, according to the queue, about 7 hours. I get that this is frustrating, but the fact is that we usually respond within the day.

Kyle Rodgers