Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

PF3 - New ATC program...

Hi, I am really glad to see that you will support PF3 as well. PFE 3.0 is a very surprising (at least for me - I never saw it coming) update of a years old ATC product that I used in FS9, FSX and P3D. PFE has a lot of interesting features from dedicated parking positions to oceanic procedures, SIDs and STARs etc etc. A decent set of voices make it sound much better than RC4. The only thing I was/am not happy with is the quality of the ATC. PFE old looses you very easily, brings you in too high if you have not defined your path properly (meaning a lot of fine tuning of the flight plan) and the ATC chatter runs over your communication...

A lot of these things PF3 claims to fix. I installed it on Windows 8 and got it to work with P3D and also saw that it connects to XPUIPC. But your interface somehow cannot connect (which did not surprise me :))

David: I am going to do a test flight in P3D with the demo and will let you know what I think on my Youtube channel - I just need to find some time for it...

Word Not Allowed

I'm really keen to try MCE with PF3, I'm currently a FS2C and Vox ATC user and looking to find an alternative for Vox ATC. But I really want to use Voice as a control method.

Is there any idea of when MCE will update the demo, I want to try it with the PF3 demo before taking the plunge :)

Rob

I'm really keen to try MCE with PF3, I'm currently a FS2C and Vox ATC user and looking to find an alternative for Vox ATC. But I really want to use Voice as a control method.

Is there any idea of when MCE will update the demo, I want to try it with the PF3 demo before taking the plunge :)

Rob

All I know is that it is being worked at the moment. Go onto the MCE forums and ask there for an update.

Hi Vololiberista,

Well I had a look at the MCE website, I don't see any forums, Google doesn't list one either otherwise I might have posted the question.

Do you know of a link to there forum? If you do I would appreciate you posting it please.

Regards Rob

I like it, made a few flights now with varying success, but I think I'm getting a handle on it. Lot's of chart use, and if you have Aivlasoft EFB, it goes hand in glove with PF3. Anyone interested here's my latest flight from Luton to Lisbon using PF3.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Hello,

I use the module PFETOXPLANE  I recently bought, but I can't exceed the control tower at holding point, PF3 does not give me other instructions for the end of the flight.

I think the problem comes from me...  

Could you help me please.

Thank's.

Regards,

Pascal 

I don't understand the question completely, but maybe you want to close the flight plan via FSS? (122.0)

Or just exit FP3

No it's the beginning of the flight, I want to have the takeoff clearance 

but the control asks me every time, display ground frequency , I can not have take-off clearance , and I have more control for the remainder of the flight.
but the control asks me every time display ground frequency , I can not have take-off clearance . and I have no more control for the remainder of the flight

Ah, you need to press the 6 key to get take-off clearance from Tower. If this is not what you want, please ask in the PF3 support forum.

MCE is supposed to work with PF3, however PF3 demo version has default voices locked. Need to set PF3 pilots voice to NONE. Bottom line can't connect MCE with PF3 in Demo mode.

On Monday, February 08, 2016 at 5:13 AM, Jarkko said:

This is something that we have to agree to disagree on. For me, these things have nothing to do with flight planning. In the real world, you do not include altitude restrictions, transition altitudes or speed restrictions in your flight plan. This is something that the ATC must know in order to operate correctly.

Is this now fixed in the latest PF3?

spacer.png