Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Where to get this program?

Ive moved on to fsx, however I still have fs9 installed with a vast amounts of add-ons, I'm using fsx for VFR flying, I'm thinking instead of investing tons of cash on fsx add-ins why not try this program to see if I can rekindle my fs9 and payers airliners before investing in fsx.

So just curious, is there a site somewhere to purchase along with the cost of this program?

Thanks

My Peasant System: Intel I7 7700 / 16 GB Ram / Windows 10 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / 32" Acer Monitor, 24" Samsung secondary Monitor, 8" dedicated flight sim lenovo tablet, honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals.

Hallo Sascha, I'm also still using FS9 and looking at ways to enhance the overall look. Please send details of where i can obtain EVO.

i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz, ASUS Strix Z270G M/B, GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Rift S, Windows 10 64-bit

Please send PM with information. Thank you in advance

Joe Balmas

Hi

I'd also be grateful for a link on how to start please.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi, could you send me the link to get evo please? thanks 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emiliano Ferraco

ARGENTINA

www.sur-air.com.ar

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way of payment other than PayPal in order to get Evo.

Cheers,

Achilleas

Achilleas Moraitis

kNeYyql.jpg

Greek Airports Project

Current rig specs:

TOSHIBA Satellite L50-B-23P, Intel i5-5200u 2.20/2.70 Turbo GHz, AMD Radeon R7 M260 2Gb, 2x4Gb DDR3L RAM 1600MHz, SSD 256Gb, Windows 10 Home, Prepar3D v3.4, IVAO & VATSIM

I'd like to know if there is a way of payment other than PayPal in order to get Evo.

Hi Achilleas,

please send me a mail to fs9evo@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Sascha

Sascha Rieger | EVO Developer

EvoWings_vs.jpg

What is EVO How to get Evo 2016 FS9 Evolution Forum

Hi all, just wondering if you could let me know how to get my hands on this spectacular textures??

Many Thanks!!

Just wondering if still possible to get these?  Thanks 

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 |EVGA FTW3 3090 | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM1000x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel

Is FS9 evo still available. I have an old version (FS9 Evo 2.0) and would like to get the updated version.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI