Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Status KA350i?

We have NO intention of stopping the work at any time and even though it's BLEEDING MV to do so, we are paying and paying to get this done and get it done RIGHT.

I don't think you are planning to get the early access out again? I just missed it when you took it offline.

Looking forward to the Avanti, too ;)

Regards, Perry

Thank you for the update Colin. This will certainly be worth the wait.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

As one who has been vocal a little from time to time, though not on this forum, I would like to express my thanks to Colin for his in-depth post here.

One of my issues was the lack of information on the development of the KA tied with a regular stream of new models in development and released. I am sure I was not alone in thinking that the KA was no longer a priority, even though it had been offered as a pre-pay.

Life really is too short to get worked up about things like this. I am sure it will be out when it is is out... and not a day before...

Thanks again Colin for the information...

Andrew

Yes.  Seeing as it too has the FMS 3000, it will be done when that's done.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi Folks,

Nice to hear - count me in on the King Air and Lear - - - not so much on the Avanti...

So far - my only experience with MilViz has been the B55 and C310 - both of which were done well...

Now that's an office (LEAR 60):
bb0573b0225782490cac34e3e9ff23f8_zpszlbe

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

This is a Lear 60... we're doing the 60XR.  (PL-21/FMS 3000)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Colin,

Any progress screenshots of that MV  60XR - PL-21/FMS 3000 ?

I think this is the 60XR Signature Series that I saw at the Dubai airshow.  Not sure though.

Best Regards,

Ray

60XR_cockpit_1024.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Question here. Whenever the KA350i or the Lear 60XR becomes available, will the navdata used be upgradeable from Navigraph?

Yes.

Pics are on our FB page.  You do not need to be a member of FB to view them.

https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/

Yes.  Seeing as it too has the FMS 3000, it will be done when that's done.

Wonderful news!