Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guenseli

Module Requests - please read

3 posts in this topic

Hello dear LINDA users,

as there are from time to time several requests for this and that addon, I will just clarify how this is handled.

- You are of course free to request a module.

- LINDA is a community project, in other words, everybody is adressed to create and share modules for addons.

- I'm (guenseli) do not feel adressed automatically if someone asks to make a LINDA module for addon XYZ. I just do modules for addons I like to fly (yes, I have to buy them myself)

- what addons do I (guenseli) like? every Accusimmed A2A plane, PMDG stuff, Majestic and every other system deep addon. Therefore you can be sure to get for that kind of addons a module earlier or later - mostly earlier.

- But Addon XYZ is incedible system deep, why is there no module? there is probably the unlikely case that I haven't heard about that addon. Or - more likely - it is a good addon, but users are divided if it is really that good or worth the money. In other cases, some addons are out there, where I'm myself not sure if I should buy them and therefore I do not like to spend the money. (an example is the Flight1 King Air). In both cases, you can drop me a PM.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Guenter, thanks for all your continued hard work with this wonderful addon. Tell me though, is there any chance of a module for the Milviz beaver?

Hello,

Thanks. I'm currently at holidays.

But when the Beaver is at simMarket, it's on my list, yes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0