Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Hehe, isn't that bad, but 3.2.3 is better.  :Tounge: Kiddin' mate, just I don't wanna risk anything, 3.2.3 is working perfectly here, I don't want to update something that should be not fixed.  :smile:

Why don't you use PTA tool? I'm making presets for it, one reason I didn't touched RSP since then.

Good to know! But why don't you backup your whole 3.2 set and try 3.3 (then you may revert back if you don't like or something gets broken). But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a good move into 3.3 (and not much workload involved). :-) :-D

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Hehe, isn't that bad, but 3.2.3 is better.  :Tounge: Kiddin' mate, just I don't wanna risk anything, 3.2.3 is working perfectly here, I don't want to update something that should be not fixed.  :smile:

Why don't you use PTA tool? I'm making presets for it, one reason I didn't touched RSP since then.

Alright then...fair enough ;) I'll give PTA a shot...could you please point me to your presets Pe11e?

Alright then...fair enough ;) I'll give PTA a shot...could you please point me to your presets Pe11e?

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.9 atm. Still working on a preset for pta 1.5.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Is it working for 3.4?

Read few posts above ;)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Is there a way to lighten the aircraft textures in outside view, because parts which are not in direct sunlight are really dark after applying this awesome tool.

Increasing HDR brightness in P3D sadly doesn't work in this case.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Any answers?

Scott

Only for v3.2.3

Hello everybody,I'm sorry to aske this cause I feel like i will sound dumb, but what is the difference between RealismeShaderPack v1.1, PTA and Ultimate realisme pack v0.95

my understanding is that ultimate realism pack is just a set of preset+textures to be used with PTA

but i don't understand clearly the difference between realism shader pack and PTA in terms of what it does into the sim, are they meant to be used in paralell or is that just two differents solutions to apply the same tweaks technics to p3d ?

PTA is the config tool that uses the config files called Ultimate Realisme Pack vX.X

Someone could correct me about the RealismeShaderPack v1.1 my understanding is that it is another tool that was created by Pe11e that also plays with the shades and stuff like that as well.

Arslan Nouar

PTA is the config tool that uses the config files called Ultimate Realisme Pack vX.X

Someone could correct me about the RealismeShaderPack v1.1 my understanding is that it is another tool that was created by Pe11e that also plays with the shades and stuff like that as well.

yes and yes :)

RSP is compatible only with v3.2, don't forget that.

ok, so the simplest way for a noob like me to enjoy those great pieces of work is to install PTA then apply with it ULTIMATE Realism Pack.

I think the fact that the words Realism and Pack are used in the two different things is what confused me.

anyway, my goal is to reinstall p3d and i will use latest version so RSP won't be an option.

thanks for the answers guys ! have a good day, fly safe.

ok, so the simplest way for a noob like me to enjoy those great pieces of work is to install PTA then apply with it ULTIMATE Realism Pack.

I think the fact that the words Realism and Pack are used in the two different things is what confused me.

anyway, my goal is to reinstall p3d and i will use latest version so RSP won't be an option.

thanks for the answers guys ! have a good day, fly safe.

Yes, just download PTA 1.62 and apply preset from URP v0.95 (I will add v1.0 LITE BETA today). Copy the sky textures, open preset in PTA and apply, simple.

As for the names, that is my fault lol, but the names are quite logical, Realism SHADER PACK, means there are shader files included in addition with a config tool),m and ultimate realism PACK (sky textures, sun glow, and pta preset).

Hey. Is the ground shadows that goes on and off (the bug you guys were speaking about page 25/26) still existing in the last P3D version ? Or it has been solved by LM ?

Hey. Is the ground shadows that goes on and off (the bug you guys were speaking about page 25/26) still existing in the last P3D version ? Or it has been solved by LM ?

I've never saw that bug in any of the versions.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.