Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Hey. Is the ground shadows that goes on and off (the bug you guys were speaking about page 25/26) still existing in the last P3D version ? Or it has been solved by LM ?

P3D 3.4.9 here, the bug still presents.

Hello everybody!

Is it not compatible with P3D v 3.49? 

Cmte. Pena

Keep Flying

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.6 GHz (overclocked)

Memória: 8 Gb DDR2 800 Mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits
Vídeo: Zotac Geforce GTX 760 AMP 2Gb 256 bits GDDR5 - Driver 344.75 Nvidia
HD1: 500 Gb Seagate (Win7 + FS2004 + FSX) / HD2: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda SATA 3
Placa Mãe: Asus P5Q
MS Flight Simulator 2004 + MS Flight Simulator X
CH Products Yoke, GS Pedal, GS Throttle, Opencockpits MCP 737 NG, EFIS 737 NG Opencockpits, Saitek Radio Panel, Monitor 24" Phillips 247E-LHA Full HD, Monitor 7" Mimo.

Hello everybody!

Is it not compatible with P3D v 3.49? 

No, just with v3.2.3. Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Holly ASYMETRIC THRUST DEPARTURE PREVENTION SYSTEM molly!  48 pages!!

I know this might sound lazy but, is there a simple summary available that tells one what to do step by step and implications?

I am running P3Dv3.3 for instance and need to update to a newer version to get my REX Wx gauge to work but I see by this last post the it may not be compatible with the newer versions.

It seem like the P3D guide could have a section added with info on the Realizm Shader and the other tool mentioned.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

So because I didnt take the time to read through this topic I installed this tool and now my P3D 3.4.9 has black clouds.

I've tried to unisntall Client, Content and Scenery but I still get the black clouds. I also deleted all the shaders and replace the files in the shaderhlsl folder with the back ups. Any help?

I wanted to upgrade to the latest version of the PTA. I started by disabling all tweaks, restored original P3D shaders and initial config file. When I start PTA v2.01 I receive 3 log errors:

Prepar3D 3.4.18 build 19475 detected as target verson
ERROR: Shaders cache directory not set! 
ERROR: Prepar3D main configuration file not set! 
ERROR: shader file C:\Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

Is there any way to fix this and allow PTA to function?

Note:  Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625 is the original folder name I created when I installed P3D v3.3 and I have not changed it even though I upgraded to v3.4.18.19475.

Thanks,

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

So because I didnt take the time to read through this topic I installed this tool and now my P3D 3.4.9 has black clouds.

I've tried to unisntall Client, Content and Scenery but I still get the black clouds. I also deleted all the shaders and replace the files in the shaderhlsl folder with the back ups. Any help?

Have you tried making a backup copy of your ShadersHLSL folder?  Delete the contents and try running the repair option using the Client.msi and see if that helps.

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

I wanted to upgrade to the latest version of the PTA. I started by disabling all tweaks, restored original P3D shaders and initial config file. When I start PTA v2.01 I receive 3 log errors:

Prepar3D 3.4.18 build 19475 detected as target verson
ERROR: Shaders cache directory not set! 
ERROR: Prepar3D main configuration file not set! 
ERROR: shader file C:\Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

Is there any way to fix this and allow PTA to function?

Note:  Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625 is the original folder name I created when I installed P3D v3.3 and I have not changed it even though I upgraded to v3.4.18.19475.

Thanks,

Robert

Fixed the issue, emptied the ShadersHLSL folder and performed a repair function in the Client (right click) in "Programs and Features."  All is good now.

\Robert Hamlich/

Caused serious black FLak looking clouds to appear everywhere in the scenery.  Horrible.  Uninstalling.

LOL what version of P3D you are using? RSP is compatible only with v3.2.3

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Now my clouds are black and im totally screwed!  Thanks alot for nothing!

So, you get the tool for free, didn't read the INFO for which version is it, and then you came here to blame and rant? Fantastic  :excl:

You could even try to apply shader tweaks in FSX, and start blaming me for not reading the info.

• Upvote 3

Now my clouds are black and im totally screwed! Thanks alot for nothing!

You are not totally screwed, there is information in this thread on how to get your Sim back to how it was before.

But I guess you can't be bothered to read those posts either.

• Upvote 2

Now my clouds are black and im totally screwed!  Thanks alot for nothing!

This is not the GTA5 forum.  Your attitude wont get you any sympathy or help.   If you can't be bothered to try some self diagnosis based on the already available information, then flightsimming is not for you.  

• Upvote 2

Hi to all !

I am running the latest version of P3Dv3.xxx and I am using PTA v2.x. I have no black clouds,am I doing something wrong?

Or is the directly above mentioned problem connected to RSP?And what is RSP without PTA?

I read the entire thread,but it seems,that I've got lost.

Scott

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.