Sign in to follow this  
IrishAirline99

NO RUNWAY LIGHTS AT AEROSOFT DUBLIN P3D V3

I currently have ORBX global activated in my scenery library along with several other sceneries, aerosoft Dublin's runway lights don't work but yet the terminal lights and lights around the building do work. I have tried disabling all sceneries including orbx and only left Dublin activated but it still doesn't work. I also have GSX installed.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried at the AS forum ?

But please post your findings here as well.

Thanks,

Dirk

The guy over simmershome.de might make a custom patch for you if asked on their forum.

He already published dozens of runway light patch and fixes for many add-ons, unfortunately no EIDW so far.

Sounds like you may have fallen into the same trap I did with AS Mega Airport Helsinki.  It stated P3D compatible, but didn't specify version.  Mine works, as long as you insert the scenery manually into your scenery config and as for the lights, I have the same issue.  Not a deal breaker though and I don't have confirmation whether AS will release their own patch, but as Nooon said, you may be able to find third-party patches for the lighting.

I am happy enough with the default runway lights at Aerosoft Dublin, and I have deleted all of the default taxiway centreline and taxiway edge lights (like I do with most of my airports that use them, because they look rubbish). I don't fly at night, so I don't need them.