Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Cosford 2016

T-29 days to the show. The excitement is ramping up big style for me, and I can't wait to get there! I received a reminder by email a couple of days ago, and it seemed to suggest that the doors are opening at 9:30 AM this year (30 minutes earlier than normal). If that is the case, then I will need to adjust my arrival time :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There are now two of us up coming up from London.  A geeky roadtrip to a flightsim show.  What could be more awesome. :smile:

• Upvote 1

I'll be there. Very interested in the X-Plane presentation :-)

I have arranged an evening meal in Shrewsbury with a couple of other guys. Looking forward to seeing both of you again at the show :smile:

That's funny so have I. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I will be there too, with my Keystone Games stand and looking forward to meeting you all!

- Jane Whittaker

I think I need to start writing names down on a list, so that I don't forget anyone!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I think I need to start writing names down on a list, so that I don't forget anyone!!

How will we know who you are?   :smile:

I will be wearing a UK2000 beta tester ID card around my neck :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I will be wearing a UK2000 beta tester ID card around my neck

Ill find you.

I have had confirmation that the doors will be opening at 9:30 AM this year, so don't be late :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have had confirmation that the doors will be opening at 9:30 AM this year, so don't be late :wink:

God knows what time I'll have to get up, drive down and get my system setup before the gates open.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

You will be so excited on the day that you will be wide awake at 3 AM, Ray :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You will be so excited on the day that you will be wide awake at 3 AM, Ray :wink:

Perhaps it's my age Christopher but I don't get excited about much these days. Some football matches do it. Like yesterday's but I won't go into details. :wink:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thinking of flying up this year from EGLD if anyone's interested and will share some costs I can take 3 please PM me.

pve 

Paul EGLD