Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Cosford 2016

Bill,

Thank you for posting that list. I remember most of them and feel a little ashamed I forgot some memorable names. I can recall flying on the ATP rig that Simon brought to the NMM. That was fun!

Andrew might remain incognito. :Big Grin:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Only six days to go before I see Concorde flying again :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Only six days to go before I see Concorde flying again :wink:

Just freshened up my skills with ENGM-EGLL this morning. 1h 5m. Bring your credit card Christopher. Not sure if anyone sells it boxed but there might be a discount if someone does.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just freshened up my skills with ENGM-EGLL this morning. 1h 5m. Bring your credit card Christopher. Not sure if anyone sells it boxed but there might be a discount if someone does.

Let's see now...

I wonder if I reach Mach 2.0 in a 5 mins flight ? :Party:

Sorry Ray. I'm going to chicken out.

I dunno whether I want to show the crowd (There will be a crowd around the FSL desk - believe me) of my lack of skills...a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since I upset Peter Tishma with my Lear jet London Bridge flight (in 2003 ?) - I had to 're-write' his config file, if you recall, so I could fly with the keyboard.. I nearly got a clip over the ear... :Devil:

I think I'll stick with their A320-X. What a marvelous aircraft.

Regards

Bill.

Sadly not Bill. Just a snails-pace 250kts. But we do get to it from a standing start in around 40 seconds. :Big Grin:

Not sure there will be a FSL desk. I'm not representing them of course. I'll be on the NWFSG stand. We're just a group of enthusiasts.

Is there anyone who hasn't upset Papa Tango? Or anyone who he hasn't upset? :Big Grin:  There's a name from the past and the only person who tried to copyright aircraft liveries in FS.

I'd forgotten you fly (flew) with a keyboard. I dabbled for a year or two and it was pretty hard not to mention slightly unrealistic! :lol:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Are the 2 guys from blackbox going

:Shame On You:

I'd forgotten you fly (flew) with a keyboard. I dabbled for a year or two and it was pretty hard not to mention slightly unrealistic! :lol:

I was spending most of my FS5.1 time (or was it FS98 ?) on programming (with MASM, FSASM and BGLComp) then. I didn't like having to remove the yoke to check on my latest 'object'. So I got familiar with just using the keyboard.

Still use it now occasionally, but it's less hassle with the T16000 on my desk....it is ideal for the A320-X and my 'other' two 'buses from Aerosoft.

I do occasionally install the CH Yoke for the NGX and the Cherokee 180, but the 'bus, and the JF T1 Hawk are my favourites in P3d.

.. and the 'new' 'bus for P3d is expected shortly.... :Whistle: 

Regards

Bill

I'm sure they would be well received

:He He:

PC packed in car ready for departure at 06:30 tomorrow morning!

See you all there during the day. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good to meet you Ray and Bill.  Hope you got home ok.

Thanks Phil. Nice to meet you too. Good journey back up the M6. Got home before the footie finished. Busy but very enjoyable day. Tempted to do it all again next year.

Hope you got home okay Bill. Nice seeing you again.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather