Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Cosford 2016

Is anyone going to Cosford this year ?  I'm going up - it would be good to meet Avsim faces. :)  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I will most certainly be there, Erich. In fact, if you arrive before the door opens at 10 AM, look for the guy at the front of the queue. That will be me!

I will most certainly be there, Erich. In fact, if you arrive before the door opens at 10 AM, look for the guy at the front of the queue. That wsill be me

Keeny :Tounge:

Will be good to meet you Christopher.

Might venture down myself, dependent on SWMBO

I'll be there with the North West Flight Sim Group. http://www.nwfsg.org.uk/

I plan on taking my computer and flying FS Labs' ConcordeX.

Look forward to meeting AvSim members there.

I look forward to seeing you flying Concorde, Ray :good:

• Upvote 1

I look forward to seeing you flying Concorde, Ray :good:

Hope I don't start getting nervous and bu**ering up the landing! :Big Grin:

I'll be there aswell. Been to all,of them and end up spending too much each time I go!

Love to come and see you flying concorde too.

Chris

• Upvote 1

I shall be there. Not exhibiting this year as we've nothing new to show yet until the 777 Cadet Course is done but I'll be in a branded tshirt so do say hello if you see me.

Where are you staying this year Ben? :) K

Chris is correct. I'm just going to rock up in the morning. Would have been fun to have had a bite to eat with you guys and set the world to rights again but I'll just have to leave that for the show!

I have arranged an evening meal in Shrewsbury with a couple of other guys. Looking forward to seeing both of you again at the show :smile:

• Upvote 1

T-29 days to the show. The excitement is ramping up big style for me, and I can't wait to get there! I received a reminder by email a couple of days ago, and it seemed to suggest that the doors are opening at 9:30 AM this year (30 minutes earlier than normal). If that is the case, then I will need to adjust my arrival time :smile:

There are now two of us up coming up from London.  A geeky roadtrip to a flightsim show.  What could be more awesome. :smile:

• Upvote 1

I'll be there. Very interested in the X-Plane presentation :-)

I have arranged an evening meal in Shrewsbury with a couple of other guys. Looking forward to seeing both of you again at the show :smile:

That's funny so have I. :wink:

• Upvote 1

I will be there too, with my Keystone Games stand and looking forward to meeting you all!

I think I need to start writing names down on a list, so that I don't forget anyone!!

I think I need to start writing names down on a list, so that I don't forget anyone!!

How will we know who you are?   :smile:

I will be wearing a UK2000 beta tester ID card around my neck

Ill find you.

I have had confirmation that the doors will be opening at 9:30 AM this year, so don't be late :wink: