Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

Annoucement for Hawker 4000 by RWDesign

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rob does really wonderful modeling. I have his Duke. But with the Duke there were some basics missing - let's hope he's gotten better - the hawker seems like a huge step up from the Twotter and Duke.

For some reason I thought this was Goran's friend modeling the Hawker (maybe Rob is his friend hehe)

• Upvote 1

Nah, my Hawker is still collecting dust...For the time being.

:wink:

Ahhh -oh well! Still it looks good. The fms - is that a third party one? (On this preview)

I got burned with the turbine duke from them. The flight dynamics are very bad and I put that in front of the looks. I'm not expecting this to be any better.

Looks nice. I've gotten a fair bit of use out of their Twin Otter in FSE, and I've been happy enough with it.

I've used the RWDesign Twin Otter in FSE a few times also, and I've been happy with it.

I wouldn't know how to evaluate the accuracy of a bizjet though, since I don't usually fly the fast movers. Especially in FSE where I'm more of a bush plane/helo pilot. I'll probably pass on this one since it doesn't fit my business model there, such as it is.