Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

Nassau International

I recently purchased Aerosoft Nassau from my phone I never had a chance to try it. I reading a lot of negative reviews on it so far in relation to VAS. Anyone got any experiences to share about this add on?

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I never have had a good experience with anything Aerosoft makes "in house" I don't know if they made Nassau or if it's just published by them. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Anyhow I tried it out in 3.4 and it works flawlessly so far. But I got to say a lot of their airports can be very VAS heavy

Had a weird audio bug at that airport when I flew to it a couple times.  Like the sound would pop every minute or so.   Only airport that does that.   Great looking airport though!   I haven't gone there since getting 3.4 installed on my PC though.   Might fly South soon.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I find it works well since they updated it. I use it fine in P3D 3.4 There is a scenery manager that comes with it that you can use to select some settings.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Anyone recommended another good Aerosoft airport? VAS friendly?

Anyone recommended another good Aerosoft airport? VAS friendly?

I recently bought their Mount Kilimanjaro International airport which is really nicely done. Great frames and a lot of detail. The MSA on approach is something like 22,000 feet and the large red blotch on the terrain display (i.e. Mt Kilimanjaro) certainly concentrates the mind.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Right on it looks good but I didn't see version 3.4 compatible only 2.5