Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

Nassau International

I recently purchased Aerosoft Nassau from my phone I never had a chance to try it. I reading a lot of negative reviews on it so far in relation to VAS. Anyone got any experiences to share about this add on?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So far in P3D 3.2 I've had no VAS problems, 5 or so flights

I never have had a good experience with anything Aerosoft makes "in house" I don't know if they made Nassau or if it's just published by them. 

Anyhow I tried it out in 3.4 and it works flawlessly so far. But I got to say a lot of their airports can be very VAS heavy

Had a weird audio bug at that airport when I flew to it a couple times.  Like the sound would pop every minute or so.   Only airport that does that.   Great looking airport though!   I haven't gone there since getting 3.4 installed on my PC though.   Might fly South soon.

I find it works well since they updated it. I use it fine in P3D 3.4 There is a scenery manager that comes with it that you can use to select some settings.

Anyone recommended another good Aerosoft airport? VAS friendly?

I recently bought their Mount Kilimanjaro International airport which is really nicely done. Great frames and a lot of detail. The MSA on approach is something like 22,000 feet and the large red blotch on the terrain display (i.e. Mt Kilimanjaro) certainly concentrates the mind.

Right on it looks good but I didn't see version 3.4 compatible only 2.5

Works great in 3.4 for me.