rheinis

PMDG made EZ

UPDATE
version 2

Aviation Aficionados,

Just uploaded an updated package.

* Now includes the PMDG 747 v3 Queen of the Skies II

And like all other included profiles...

- the overall virtual cockpit zoom factor is set at 90%, to have a more realistic view of all things (while still maintaining very usable views)
   - it includes cabin, cockpit jumpseat, pushback and walkaround views
   - the views are tested to work at various airports around the globe (see readme.txt for more info on this)

* Includes a screenshot of my own EZdok settings

* Very slightly adjusted the NGX MCP view

As advised by PMDG, I intentionally didn't activate the EZdok virtual cockpit camera shake effects to use with the PMDG 747 v3.
It has it's own built-in movement/turbulence effects, so EZdok's effects are not really necessary with this particular airplane.

Install
Just load the camera set of the corresponding aircraft version. This option is available from EZDOK EZCA 1.16 and higher.

At the moment I don't have EZdok v2, so don't know if you can import the profiles in that version.

If not, then I'm sticking to v1.18.7 for a long time to come (takes a lot of time to create all these profiles)

From what I hear these EZdok profiles are ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH ChasePlane!

To download: search for "PMDG made EZ" in the AVSIM library.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Upvote 2

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

I tried that search with those exact words and no luck.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I tried that search with those exact words and no luck.

Search - pmdg_made_ez_version_2.zip

Here https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=198327

Only for EZCA v1? Different file format for importing in v2. Ah well thanks anyway.

Search for "PMDG made EZ"

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Any EZCA V2 Profile? Thank you in advance

Please read the update info at the top of this page  :wink:

I downloaded this and it is in the wrong file format and will not show up in the EZDok list for imports. Your list shows PMDG 747 V3.ecs and it should be .ezdcam file instead.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I downloaded this and it is in the wrong file format and will not show up in the EZDok list for imports. Your list shows PMDG 747 V3.ecs and it should be .ezdcam file instead.

Then you probably have EZdok v2?

From what I hear, you can't import these *.ecs profiles in v2.

You still can import them in ChasePlane though.

However, not going to make them again for v2.

EZdok 1.18.7 works fine for me and...it took me ages to make them all (I'm a bit of a neurotic in these things)   :wink:

UPDATE
version 3

Cloud Masters,

Just uploaded an updated package.

* Now includes profiles for ALL variants of the PMDG 747 v3 Queen of the Skies II (use the 747v3 for the ER and the 747F for the ERF variants)

* Now also includes profiles for the freighter versions of the MD11 and the 777

* Changed the 747v3 Left Isle Seat view to another seat, so you can now look around without having the airframe being torn to pieces

* Included an additional EZDOK screenshot of my keys and button settings

As advised by PMDG, I intentionally didn't activate the EZdok virtual cockpit camera shake effects to use with the PMDG 747 v3.
It has it's own built-in movement/turbulence effects, so EZdok's effects are not really necessary with this particular airplane.

Install
Just load the camera set of the corresponding aircraft version. This option is available from EZDOK EZCA 1.16 and higher.

From what I hear, these profiles are NOT compatible with EZDOK v2 but ARE compatible with ChasePlane!

To download: search for "PMDG made EZ" in the AVSIM library.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE
version 3

Sky Walkers,

Just uploaded a small update for the above mentioned updated package (version 3)

* The BCF profile now also has seat views

Didn't change the version number of the package though, since this update should have been in the version 3 package anyway.

The updated package has the following upload date on AVSIM: 21st March 2017, 18:42:45

SOME USEFUL TIPS

I noticed that EZDOK may sometimes have a little trouble switching profiles.

To correctly load a new profile:

- Load the airplane you want to fly

- Open the EZDOK Studio

- Select the upper view in the Aircraft section (probably the Pushback view)

- Load the new profile

Also - when loading a 747 - EZDOK always loads the last used 747 profile.

So when switching to a different 747 variant, you have to load the corresponding EZDOK profile again.