Sign in to follow this  
TonyD

UK2000 Christmas Sale

I was thinking about Aberdeen for sure.

Maybe a 2nd one like Prestwick, Glasgow or Gatwick.

I've got all of the FTX UK regions.

Dave

I got Aberdeen and Glasgow this week, and I am using FTX Scotland. Looks beautiful :)

Peter

I know we all have a great deal of respect for Gary's professional skills, fair prices and we love him for continuing to support FS9 - now we have another reason to thank him

Yes, Ian, Gary is, and will always be, part of the FS history.

I have a few of his airports (once in FS9 and now in FSX) and I enjoy them.

He is the giant of the UK scenery! :hi:

I complied and bought straight. Now its raining emails paypal this and paypal that. But sceneries are great. Thanks.

I just bought 4. 

I have layering problems with the Jersey airport. Short of a re-install not sure what to try and i don't think that is the solution.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

P3dV3.3

Win 10

Thanks,

Dave

The aircraft is below ground level on the taxi ways and runways. When you land you sink below the ground. No problem on the other 3 UK2000 sceneries I purchased.

Dave

Perfect. All fixed.

Many thanks. Most appreciated.

These are my first UK2000 sceneries. They are darn good.

Still waiting for approval in the forum from the Administrator.

Dave

Perfect. All fixed.

Many thanks. Most appreciated.

These are my first UK2000 sceneries. They are darn good.

Still waiting for approval in the forum from the Administrator.

Dave

The UKXtreme series of airports are all, from personal experience, of very good quality and I have no hesitation in strongly recommending them to anyone wanting UK airports in their FSX setup. Heathrow and to an extent Gatwick can be a little resource intensive (VAS hungry) with everything maxed out but that is perhaps to be expected with such major airports and it can be managed. If you are keen in doing a lot of flying in the UK, UK 2000 also produce 3 great volumes of UK VFR airfields, each containing a vast number of airfields (71 or more) of quite good quality at a reasonable price.

Bill

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know when this sale ends? I am out of town at the moment and would prefer to purchase from my home computer.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Anyone having layering problems, I have isolated the core conflict of the said scenery. Disabeling the ORBX!VECTOR_AEC (I think thats how its called) will resolve this issue. It is located just above default scenery and terrain.

Does anyone know when this sale ends? I am out of town at the moment and would prefer to purchase from my home computer.

Cheers, Pete

I believe its over, i was in the same situation and the discounts do not appear for me.

Tyler Sexton

Cheers, Pete

Yep it's over.

I was out of town as well but was able to purchase using the browser on my iPhone. Had no other choice since I didn't have access to a computer.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator