Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Chaps I know someone from PMDG said that they had very accurate cockpit configs for the KLM repaints but PH-BFN comes with the manual anti-ice option - I'm pretty sure that can't be right. Can someone confirm?

Unless you have credentials for that airline you cannot tell them anything is set incorrectly. There is a forum post sticky explaining this. I found many problems in the KLM config researching my Martinair config setup too. - David Lee

I'm very impressed at how detailed these aircraft are. Now I'm wondering if anyone has modelled the aircraft lavatory windows which turn opaque on the ground and clear in the air :Tounge:

Cheers

John H Watson

John H Watson (retired 744/767 Avionics engineer)

"Mustang Sally"

Coming soon and will include config and custom seats to match the real deal. Click on pic for larger image.

v1b-XL.png

• Upvote 5

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Air Force One was already done. You can find it in this thread.

meanwhile I started working on Air Cargo Global fleet and Swiss is in the pipeline

Painting with this new SSD setup is a breeze :D

I'm working on an old UPS BCF (circa 2012) N579UP.

In the shot below, I'm giving her some additional wear around the L1 door.  There was no "This door inop" yellow stickers way back in 2012, and it looks like they taped over the door handles on the inop doors... which I replicated in my paint.

She also still had the door lip guards on all the doors so mine will too.  Just adding some variety to your fleet.  :wink:

3IOLBO.jpg

I'll also be adding some dirt and wear on the rear cargo door.

RkAuap.jpg

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

• Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Wow, looking good. We are looking forward to all the UPS updates. I know half of us in my VA are waiting for the updated paint. I plan to have all 4 versions in my collection. Thank you again.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Hey Steve,

Can't thank you enough for the UPS paints...This is a big deal!!

Our PMDG flyer's here at UPSVAC.com are looking forward and will really enjoy your repaints.

Thank you very much!

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090, 32gb ram MSFS2020 Orbx.

Great looking paints there Steve!

I remember passing through Louisville, KY years back and watching UPS's grimy old 747-100s lifting off (barely).  UPS held onto their -100s for as long as they could I think, perhaps one of the last US carriers at least. 

Cheers

TJ

Wow, looking good. We are looking forward to all the UPS updates. I know half of us in my VA are waiting for the updated paint. I plan to have all 4 versions in my collection. Thank you again.

Hey Steve,

Can't thank you enough for the UPS paints...This is a big deal!!

Our PMDG flyer's here at UPSVAC.com are looking forward and will really enjoy your repaints.

Thank you very much!

Hey Dan and Preston,

Its my pleasure to help out our large VAs when I can.  I like flying freight and as you probably know from my 777F paints that I covered a lot of freight companies (including UPS despite they don't fly the 777F.,....I think the paint looks great on the plane).

I painted FedEx on the 777 for FedEx VA by request as well (but I was painting it anyway, hehe).  My friend Brian has already painted FedEx on the Queen, so we plan on covering all the majors at least.

Once I finish this older lady for you, I'll give you a shiny new UPS -F and BCF as they'd look fresh out of the paint hangar. :wink:

Thanks Dan I got that new logo...that's all I need.

Great looking paints there Steve!

I remember passing through Louisville, KY years back and watching UPS's grimy old 747-100s lifting off (barely).  UPS held onto their -100s for as long as they could I think, perhaps one of the last US carriers at least. 

Cheers

TJ

I loved the whine of the old JT-9s on the -100s...sounded so cool.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Added some quick shots of the UPS WIP in P3D...

Posted at the screenshots forum as not to add too may photos here.

Check out the preview here:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/505158-beat-up-ups-747/?p=3580905

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Amazing, Steve! How I can get these dirt layers?

Hey Gustavo, big fan of your paints.

I created a layered PSD file with my dirt and rivet wear layers on them for the L1 door.  I added and instruction layer on top for clarity.

Have fun with them!

Check your inbox.  :wink:

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg