Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

Added:

Cargolux - LX-JCV (400ERF)

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Cargo (Martinair) - PH-CKC (400ERF)

Sky Gates Airlines - VP-BCI (400F)

Updated:

Lufthansa 400 (fuselage textures)

KLM PH-BFN window configuration

All KLM options configs

Atlas 400F options config

Ryan, I see in the OC that the KLM Cargo Livery now has a Accurate config.

My question is if this is the same as the KLM's 747 or actually made by a Martinair Pilot. If this is made by a Martinair Pilot, did he save the options correctly (like the problem you were having with Atlas)?

I am asking because some options do not correspond to some recent youtube videos (I know videos are not worth accurate configs, just asking).

If it bothers you that it doesn't match whatever source you're believing is "correct" why are you not simply changing it to your liking?

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

It doesn't bother me. I belive in what PMDG tells it's correct. Just wanted to confirm if this is based out on the KLM 747's or the MPH 747.

They'd be fictional

I dont think anyone would mind... 

EVA Air - B-16410 (400)

The only aircraft I have ever flown 1st on was an Eva Air 747-400.    That's worth a download.

The PH-CKC was checked by a KLM employe, not Martinair.

The KLM 744ERF's are only operated by Martinair crew, no change to the aircraft itself was made during the change from blue to red crews.

Hi,

Anyone interested in repainting ex-Virgin G-VROC Mustang Sally? It is an interesting aircraft, the only one 747 in Virgin fleet with Integrated Standby Flight Display (ISFD), and the last 747 delivered to VIR (2003).

Ok,,but I am not to into the config thing,,maybe you could help with that?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Ok,,but I am not to into the config thing,,maybe you could help with that?

Done. I can configure it properly ;)

Cool, PM me for email so I can keep you updated.

11-M.jpg

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Perhaps this has already been reported but the left side of Cathay B-HUO appears to be missing some paint above the large cargo door.  The right side looks ok.  Just checked this morning on a new download and it is even visible in the rotating P3D setup picture.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Are you referencing the white "strip" above the left cargo door? I thought it was an error too, but later learned it is some kind of strengthening/reinforcement in the fuselage.

It's apparent on the real aircraft, albeit not greatly visible here: 

http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2013/10/4/324773.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8434/7825391846_be2912f612_b.jpg

How about some brown/tan seat cushions?

seats-XL.png

• Upvote 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Sorry if already asked, will there be an Air Force One livery?

spacer.png