Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

XP11 Up Close and Personal

Quick Edit -Thanks for looking  :wink:

2cftfg2.jpg

• Upvote 7

Rich Sennett

Where's my 737NG!?  Not budging till I have it!  :P     Gorgeous shot!   XP11 is about a year away from me using it though.   To much stuff missing that I require for my style of flying.   A lot of the guys I want working on XP11 add-ons are making the move there but until these things are ready No Sale.   Now post more screen shots so I can live vicariously through you Rich!   :He He:

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Where's my 737NG!?  Not budging till I have it!   :P     Gorgeous shot!   XP11 is about a year away from me using it though.   To much stuff missing that I require for my style of flying.   A lot of the guys I want working on XP11 add-ons are making the move there but until these things are ready No Sale.   Now post more screen shots so I can live vicariously through you Rich!   :He He:

Thanks Brian you should check it out its amazing in many ways - good times a coming Brother - Merry Xmas Buddy   :wink:

Rich Sennett

Thanks Brian you should check it out its amazing in many ways - good times a coming Brother - Merry Xmas Buddy   :wink:

I played with the Demo in KSEA.  It is impressive.  It's ALMOST where I need it to be.   It's control system takes a LOT to get use too.   I finally got it setup with my joysticks though and took a spin around the airport in a twin engine with almost everything maxed out.    Was impressed.  Far superior to XP10.  I hated XP10.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Great pic Rich ... you need petition FSFX Packages to get some jet wash effects going in XP :)

Cheers, Rob.

Great pic Rich ... you need petition FSFX Packages to get some jet wash effects going in XP :)

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks Rob much appreciated - Keven has posted on xenviro FB so I think there is some interest there - Happy Holidays Brother 

Rich Sennett

You are an artist Rich.

Must say, it's kinda strange reading all your posts now coming from the XP11 world. Just sayin', but I certainly get it. Me, I struggle with which sim to launch when I fire up the PC, lol.

Happy holidays everyone!     

Greg

• Upvote 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

You are an artist Rich.

Must say, it's kinda strange reading all your posts now coming from the XP11 world. Just sayin', but I certainly get it. Me, I struggle with which sim to launch when I fire up the PC, lol.

Happy holidays everyone!     

Greg

Thank you Greg Happy Holidays to you - quite impressed with what I am seeing in XP11 - only going to get much better  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Amazing shot Rich!  Agree with Rob, keep them coming.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

NICE!!!!! :smile: 

• Upvote 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick