Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

Taxi2gate LFPG Released

Has someone tried this t2g LFPG and Aerosoft Paris Orly both active at the same time? Any OOM?

I've the same problem like you regarding VAS usage.

I can't approach this scenery south-west without getting an OOM (flying between Aerosoft Mega Airport Orly and T2G CDG).

If someone can test that and report, it would be nice to know how to fix that.

Alf DAGNON - Flight enthusiast

VA France - AF024

I've the same problem like you regarding VAS usage.

I can't approach this scenery south-west without getting an OOM (flying between Aerosoft Mega Airport Orly and T2G CDG).

If someone can test that and report, it would be nice to know how to fix that.

Why don't you disable the Orly scenery while you're using CDG? That should solve your problems. I disable any airport scenery that I'm not using during a flight.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you disable the Orly scenery while you're using CDG? That should solve your problems. I disable any airport scenery that I'm not using during a flight

+1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

MA Orly has always been known to be a VAS hog and generally bad performer.
Paris area (similarly to London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt) is heavy by default.
So trying (what for?) to use two neighbouring giant airports at the same time is asking for trouble.

I understand your point of view. I thought FSX could handle it with a strong enough PC configuration.

Could be embarassing if I fly to LFPG, and have to divert finaly to LFPO ...

I'd prefer to lower some settings, so I could fly with both scenery activated.

But I don't know wich setting is VAS consuming ...

Alf DAGNON - Flight enthusiast

VA France - AF024

I understand your point of view. I thought FSX could handle it with a strong enough PC configuration.

That's the mistake in the assumption that a strong enough computer can "handle it." The problem isn't that your computer isn't strong enough, but that the software is 32 bit and limited to the 4 GB of memory. You can't over come that with a 32bit program no matter how much RAM you have until P3D is a 64 bit program.

In the mean time you'll have to diable Orly when flying to LFPG.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I need help I want to buy the LFPG scenario.
At Aerosoft you have one of Sim wings
SimMarket has TAXIGATE.
My problem is with OOM I have the Orly scenery of Aerosoft and I can not make a flight (FSX BOX) from LPPT to Orly with all the scenarios turned off is a nightmare I already gave up the scenario.
My fear is to buy the LFPG from TAXIGATE and if it will happen to me.
Help me please

1 hour ago, joaoluis said:

I need help I want to buy the LFPG scenario.
At Aerosoft you have one of Sim wings
SimMarket has TAXIGATE.
My problem is with OOM I have the Orly scenery of Aerosoft and I can not make a flight (FSX BOX) from LPPT to Orly with all the scenarios turned off is a nightmare I already gave up the scenario.
My fear is to buy the LFPG from TAXIGATE and if it will happen to me.
Help me please

I am afraid you will only solve this by moving to P3Dv4.  Or do as I did to stay on P3Dv3 and remove all airport sceneries if you use complex Airliners.  Some reliable developers such as FB or FSDT sceneries can be tried, but there are no warranty, especially they are close together.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I had the T2Gate LFPG for V3 working very nicely.

I uninstalled it yesterday and installed the V4 version and I now have a lot of sinc holes all over the airport . I did not had the time to take a look but if someone knows what it might be I would be glad to know...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

It just struck me : Orbx airport elevations. I disabled LPFG and indeed everything back to normal...

• Upvote 2

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0